Board index PBase Questions and Answers Slug will new galleries and photos be reinstated

Questions and Answers

Slug will new galleries and photos be reinstated

Ask if you need help using PBase.
arev

Slug will new galleries and photos be reinstated

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:11 am

I had gone through my galleries and deleted heaps of photos and added a new gallery in the last couple of days. Now it has all gone back to where it was.
will these changes be reinstated or will I need to do all the stuff again

srijith

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:02 am

I would suggest that you wait for a while. Slug, if I am not mistaken, is trying to get back the data from the corrupted db. So hopefully, it shall be back.

minoltaman

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:15 pm

It does appear from Slug's global message that the recent stuff should be back once the bd is repaired/rebuilt. I would agree with srijith. I hope.

juliano

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:39 pm

I just signed up on Friday...built a few galleries so if I lose them it wont be a great loss....but does the server go down very often....It's not exactly a cinfidence builder when your new service goes out 48 hours after you pay....

minoltaman

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 7:55 pm

I upload and link a ton. First time I have ever seen anything more than a few minutes in the few months I've been here. Generally things are great.

arev

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:38 pm

I have been a member for over a year and nothing like this has happened before. I am sure it will get sorted. I was just a bit annoyed because I had done a lot of reorganisation of my photos.
I am due to pay my membership this month and will definitely be renewing. when working properly it is the ideal place for my photos.

juliano

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:04 pm

Thant's all good news...$h*t happens....

srijith

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:06 pm

Anonymous wrote:but does the server go down very often....It's not exactly a cinfidence builder when your new service goes out 48 hours after you pay....
Just yours and slugs and a couple of others' bad luck. For the last year and a half I hav ebeen here, this is the first outage worth mentioning. It is not a usual thing and I relly don't think it will become a usual thing.

The new db server was on slug's was when this one crashed on him. Just plain bad luck.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Slug will new galleries and photos be reinstated