Board index PBase Questions and Answers Hey.. need to delete my account!

Questions and Answers

Hey.. need to delete my account!

Ask if you need help using PBase.
puja

Hey.. need to delete my account!

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:08 am

Hey owner of pbase, I hope you're doing well. I quite enjoyed being a member of pbase, I realize that the site is more appropriate for professional photographers than peeps like me, for I just need a family album so I can share my pictures with people I know. I also realized that the album was available for anyone to view if they searched for it at google.com, which is not commensurate with what I might like.

I would like to thank you for all your support and allowing me to be a member of the community. For the past few days the site wasn't working well and when it came back to picture I saw pictures of mine that I had deleted coming back which isn't quite what I want. I would like to delete my account right now. Could you help me out with it.

Thanking you,
Puja Goyal.

minoltaman

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:14 am

Hey Puja. What up? Seems Slug has a bit of trouble right now. Your pics will most likeley go away again when he is finished repairing the database.
When he has the time I am sure or they will take care of you. :)

Seems like you are peeved off Puja. That ain't cool. :( It's me just pullin your chain. lol

puja

Hey.. ssup man!

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:20 am

Naah.. mah photographer bf.. lol.. ain't peeved or anything.. how you doing man! .. long time. :P k hopefully everything will go off.. :D write to me sometime.. till then take care...

minoltaman

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:33 am

Oh don't worry, I'm there Puja. :lol: I just been a bit busy. Be cool and I'll talk to ya later.

puja

k

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:38 am

K then... catch you laterz... buh bye.. :D

minoltaman

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:50 am

Very nice colours tonight :!: Bye

puja

Yea :d

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:07 am

Kinda in a jolly colorful mood today. :lol:

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Hey.. need to delete my account!