Board index PBase Questions and Answers pbase down?

Questions and Answers

pbase down?

Ask if you need help using PBase.
guest20000003

pbase down?

Post Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:20 pm

ok I LOVE pbase.... but these little annoyances are starting to bug me....

juliano

Post Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:30 pm

This is one of the very few if not the first time that pbase has suffered such a big outage. Even now, the direct linking seems to work fine for me. I guess it is one bad day for slug and pbase. They will be back soon. Plug off, enjoy the air outside :) and by the time you are back, pbase should be too.

-Srijith

juliano

Post Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:32 pm

Been down since last night and direct linking is not working for me. You sure you are not seeing cached images? Any eta on the fix Slug?

watcherpics

Post Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:48 pm

I hope the day hasn't finally arrived when the site admins take what is left of our membership fees and run off to Mexico, never to be heard from again.

juliano

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:02 am

Anyone been watching the news lately. My ISPs web server is down too. Apparently lots of problems with systems that run on electricity, DUH.

eazzeeeee

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:18 am

Anonymous wrote:This is one of the very few if not the first time that pbase has suffered such a big outage. Even now, the direct linking seems to work fine for me. I guess it is one bad day for slug and pbase. They will be back soon. Plug off, enjoy the air outside :) and by the time you are back, pbase should be too.

-Srijith

yeh done that twice still not back up
HURRRY UPPPPP! i got tha sh!tsnow

Angolano

Calm down

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:22 am

Calm down, people:!: PBase is coming out soon with brand new features. Surprise!!! :wink:

juliano

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:22 am

new features? like my account and pictures being gone?

:( :shock: :? :x

Navarra

Terrorism?!

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:57 pm

What's going on here?! Somebody tell me, pls!!!

Yitzhak

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:33 pm

Photos I had deleted quite long ago? It isn't happening, is it? Am I having an odd sense of déjà vu? Quite interesting and frightening at the same time. You know, just wondering whether I have any power on editing my photos.

minoltaman

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:09 pm

The database is being rebuilt. Probably has not been rebuilt to the point where you did your deletions. I would guess when the db is fully repaired, you will not have this problem.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers pbase down?