Board index PBase Questions and Answers Gallery font size has increased

Questions and Answers

Gallery font size has increased

Ask if you need help using PBase.
liv12

Gallery font size has increased

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:17 am

Has anyone else noticed a large increase in the font sizes in their gallery captions, etc.?

srijith

Nope

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:21 am

I don't. Did you by any chance increase your text size setting in your browser? Anyway, you can always control the size of the fonts etc using CSS, upto pixel accuracy.

slug
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:11 am

sorry,that was probably my fault.
i'm in the middle of modifying the html so that you can have much much better control of how your galleries look.

for instance on the image page, you'll be able to modify the characteristics of the title,caption,date,artist, location,copyright,next/previous, navigation, etc. individually.

i was attempting to make changes such that nobody would even notice a visible difference in existing pages, but i guess i missed something.

i hope you can tolerate a few changes during this process, because in the end it will allow more control, and much better looking galleries.

-slug

topfuelhd

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:56 am

Hey slug......you are doing a great job....THANKS!!!

procyon_g

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:06 am

I can cope with the changes as long as the EXIF detail window goes back to the center where it used to be.

slug
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:36 am

fixed.
thanks.

liv12

Thanks!

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:26 am

All looks back to normal now. Thank you, Slug, for making our "home" so great looking!

yardbird

my font size is still big...

Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:43 am

wierd.. but i noticed it now, that my fonts have become bigger too. and i am using my own style sheet. the fonts on the individual image page have become bigger.
And slug.. yes this is a great site.. i have spread the pbase around to all my friends. we beat yahoo hands down.
keep it up.
karthik

look in the indian gallery and check out any of the photos under the gujarat or Mumbai gallery.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Gallery font size has increased