Board index PBase Questions and Answers Order Of Images

Questions and Answers

Order Of Images

Ask if you need help using PBase.
judepage

Order Of Images

Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:57 pm

Any way to change that besides renumbering EVERY single one? can be a bit much if you have 30+ images...
thanks!

fangolia

Re: Order Of Images

Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:30 pm

Hi i dont know if im in the right place to ask this but i was wondering where we could contact the man who took those beautiful pictures of venice, the carnival with everyone dressed up, because some of them are ones of me and of my family and would like to find some more if possibble. Thank you Tiphanie

olliemaitland

Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:08 pm

I think the only way to get images in a desired order is to upload them in the correct sequence or to change the sequence numbers. so if you have a very fast connection and don't like numbers then reupload them =] or just change the numbers to be sequence the images.

As for the Venice pictures just click on the profile or persons name in the gallery where you saw them or to find them just search for 'venice' on the search button.

peterb

Post Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:28 pm

fangolia wrote:Hi i dont know if im in the right place to ask this but i was wondering where we could contact the man who took those beautiful pictures of venice, the carnival with everyone dressed up, because some of them are ones of me and of my family and would like to find some more if possibble. Thank you Tiphanie

Is this the one you're looking for?

http://www.pbase.com/haimziv/haim_ziv

areid

Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:24 pm

judepage wrote:Any way to change that besides renumbering EVERY single one? can be a bit much if you have 30+ images...
thanks!

I have the same question: I'd like to get my most recent pics up top without having to go through and re-number each photo in the gallery.

srijith

Post Sun Aug 03, 2003 2:03 am

areid wrote:I have the same question: I'd like to get my most recent pics up top without having to go through and re-number each photo in the gallery.

I don't think this can be done as of now. The latest pictures are appended at the bottom of the list.

Maybe there should be an option to choose where in the existing album should the new uploaded pictures be pushed into - top or bottom or even middle (why not, I am not coding the thing, slug is. It is so much easier to just ask for these stuff, not worrying how to implement it :))

areid

Post Sun Aug 03, 2003 4:16 am

="srijith
Maybe there should be an option to choose where in the existing album should the new uploaded pictures be pushed into - top or bottom or even middle (why not, I am not coding the thing, slug is. It is so much easier to just ask for these stuff, not worrying how to implement it :))

That would be a great option to have.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Order Of Images