Board index PBase Questions and Answers Name of the gallery

Questions and Answers

Name of the gallery

Ask if you need help using PBase.
wolfe

Name of the gallery

Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:58 am

When I create a new gallery, even if I type it with upper case & lower case, it finally comes out all in lower case (small letter). In addition, if the name consists of several words, they are linked by the "_". But I have seen others galleries name and they are properly set.

Can anyone help please.

slug
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Name of the gallery

Post Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:18 am

two things you can set when you edit a gallery are the Name and the Title

the name is limited to lowercase alphanumeric and underscores because it's part of the URL. like pbase.com/wolfe/my_gallery
but you can use spaces and other characters in the title like My Gallery

the title is what will show up on the page, the name is just in the URL

-slug

wolfe wrote:When I create a new gallery, even if I type it with upper case & lower case, it finally comes out all in lower case (small letter). In addition, if the name consists of several words, they are linked by the "_". But I have seen others galleries name and they are properly set.

Can anyone help please.

juliano

Re: Name of the gallery

Post Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:05 am

slug wrote:two things you can set when you edit a gallery are the Name and the Title

the name is limited to lowercase alphanumeric and underscores because it's part of the URL. like pbase.com/wolfe/my_gallery
but you can use spaces and other characters in the title like My Gallery

the title is what will show up on the page, the name is just in the URL

-slug

wolfe wrote:When I create a new gallery, even if I type it with upper case & lower case, it finally comes out all in lower case (small letter). In addition, if the name consists of several words, they are linked by the "_". But I have seen others galleries name and they are properly set.

Can anyone help please.

Thanks

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Name of the gallery