Board index PBase Questions and Answers Disappearing pictures & red X

Questions and Answers

Disappearing pictures & red X

Ask if you need help using PBase.
rafoster

Disappearing files

Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:25 pm

I can't even see my thumbnails anymore. I'm using Direcway satellite broadband service as that is my only high speed option here and I thought the problem was with them. Anyone else using Direcway and having trouble using satellite broadband?

Rick

patsysj

Answer to Slug about red x

Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:47 am

In response to your request for details or links to my red x dilemma:

My galleries are at pbase.com/patsysj and I can not view any originals (with portrait aspect, large and original are the same size, so I can see the large only).

I went randomly to a few new galleries (e.g., /niloligist/birds, /kennyk/assorted, /jpmccormac/digital_photos) and cannot see their originals either.

I'm not sophisticated enough to know whether something about my computer could cause this problem. I'm on Road Runner and have not had a problem before.

Thanks for your willingness to explore individual's problems like you do.
Patsy

srijith

Re: Disappearing files

Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:36 am

rafoster wrote:I can't even see my thumbnails anymore. I'm using Direcway satellite broadband service as that is my only high speed option here and I thought the problem was with them. Anyone else using Direcway and having trouble using satellite broadband?

Rick
Hi Rick.. I am able to see all the pictures in all your three galleries (Inbox, Rick's Pics, and temp). I can see the thumbnails (two of parrots and one of ruled paper or something like that). Can you check to see if you can see the images now? Try hitting the refresh button a couple of times if you can't see the images.

Srijith

Previous

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Disappearing pictures & red X