Board index PBase News forums upgrade

News

forums upgrade

texindian

Linking Fix

Post Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 am

I discovered a fix for the linking problems....at least it works for me so far. I uploaded another (not a replacement) copy of my affected images (only very recent links appear to be affected), and then took that new URL and placed it into the linking section of my posts on other sites. Now all my links work fine. Hope this helps.

avito

SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Post Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm

Still works very slow.. When will it work fine again?????
:cry:

wbluhm

Third day of problems: Update from pbase, please

Post Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:42 pm

This being the third day of apparently widespread problems (slow site, style sheets sporadically missing, etc.), I agree that it would be nice to get an official update from the folks running pbase. We *are* paying for this, after all.

avito

Post Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:12 pm

This is really very depressing that nobody says what is going wrong with Pbase the last three days!
Please reply.

richard

Post Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:01 pm

It is still running very slow and I am on broadband. Would like to hear what the problem is and when it will be fixed. I have a tribute page to a friend who passed away Sunday that I need to share with friends.

mikez

Sloooooooooooooooow!!!!!!

Post Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:42 pm

:(

mox

still hosed

Post Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:15 am

after all week, still running extremely slow, and my style sheets are gone again...

will it ever be back?
Visit Mark Jones' Galleries
Nikon Coolpix3100 since May 03
Nikon FG since 1985
http://www.pbase.com/mox

avito

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Post Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:28 pm

I'M FED UP WITH IT
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

rfcd100

Please fix it.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:41 pm

please fix it

Its still BROKEN

avito

Works fine

Post Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:15 pm

It sounds like a miracle or it was fixed..?? It's 01H45 am in Paris. It works fine as before :) :) :) :) :) :)

theo

Post Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:14 pm

The tumbnails are so slowwww take houers....

orillia

Post Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:23 am

Have the staff of Pbase gone of vacation or something?

Fix the damn galleries already.

hfalkner

Problems?

Post Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:38 am

Ihave had problems with thumbnails and pictures disappearing just after the 26th of December.

I created a new gallery with 8 pictures on January 4th/5th (depending on where you are) without problems. The only slow upload I had was when I forgot to reduce the size to 800x600.

I did a random check for missing pictures just now, and everything is there. My links at DPReview work.

When did you do maintenance on your own system last?

Henry

rsbfotos

Post Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:18 am

Thumbnail 'regeneration' doesn't appear to be working. I say this because I have had one up for 'regeneration' for just a little over two days. Others I have set also, a few hours ago. :?

Reading the other complaints before this post of mine, it is clear that there is a problem. But a little feedback would be nice; even if it was just a repeatative "sorry, we are working on it." :roll:

46er

Pictures unavailable....

Post Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:24 am

Since around Xmas, I have had pictures that do not show, the red X takes their place. It is not consistent with one picture, but varies ech time I access the site. Any ideas?

PreviousNext

Board index PBase News forums upgrade