Board index PBase News New Edit Page

News

New Edit Page

ohadr

Re: New Edit Page

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:59 pm

good work!

works fine on my Firefox (3.6.8). should i expect problems?
another issue - when will we have RSS feeds?

ohad

ohadr

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:01 pm

ohadr wrote:good work!

works fine on my Firefox (3.6.8). should i expect problems?
another issue - when will we have RSS feeds?

ohad

works fine on my Firefox ( 3.6.8 ).

gmphoto

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:02 pm

thanks for this new!
www.pbase.com/gmphoto

fgauthier

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:27 pm

I don't see any hit count for each of the pictures, and where is the size of the pictures? Sorry, but there is no improvement here, just a loss.

boogier

Re: New Edit Image Page

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 pm

IT'S COOL!
I LOVE IT!

pinemikey

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 pm

fgauthier wrote:I don't see any hit count for each of the pictures, and where is the size of the pictures? Sorry, but there is no improvement here, just a loss.

Hover over the image and you'll see that information. Hits, pixel size and hard disk size.

pinemikey

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 pm

fgauthier wrote:I don't see any hit count for each of the pictures, and where is the size of the pictures? Sorry, but there is no improvement here, just a loss.

Hover over the image and you'll see that information. Hits, pixel size and hard disk size. By the way, the link still exists for the "old" gallery edit page at the bottom if you wish to still use the list of sizes, disk size and hit counts.

pinemikey

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Oh, by the way...a small item. I know you have a link to the image page display with the "View Image" link, but can you also add the same link to the thumbnail image on the left like you used to have on the "old" image edit page?

archiaston

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Love Pbase like no others...keep growing.. :)

fgauthier

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 pm

pinemikey wrote:

Hover over the image and you'll see that information. Hits, pixel size and hard disk size. By the way, the link still exists for the "old" gallery edit page at the bottom if you wish to still use the list of sizes, disk size and hit counts.

Sorry, I guess I juged too fast, but it is interesting to see the list of pictures with their individual "scores". It's easier to compare specially if your gallery contains a lot of pictures.

pinemikey

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:10 pm

fgauthier wrote:
pinemikey wrote:

Sorry, I guess I juged too fast, but it is interesting to see the list of pictures with their individual "scores". It's easier to compare specially if your gallery contains a lot of pictures.

Oh, I agree, that's why I was relieved in an earlier post in this thread where Emily stated that they were intending on leaving access to the "old" gallery edit page as an alternate available with a link at the bottom of the page. If you wish for THAT page to be your default then you can bookmark it.

Show me where on ANY site that option is available.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 pm

pinemikey wrote:Oh, by the way...a small item. I know you have a link to the image page display with the "View Image" link, but can you also add the same link to the thumbnail image on the left like you used to have on the "old" image edit page?

The eyeball button above the gallery tree will always take you to view your current gallery, whether you're on the Contents tab or the Edit Image tab.

We are working on a way to view all of your hits, bytes, etc for all images on the contents page at one time. It should be ready early next week.

-Emily

pingupingu

Upload titles an caption with picture

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm

it could be a good idea , when you upload multiple pictures, to give the title and caption of every picture before uploading.
( you already could change several titles in 'modification mode' in the old 'edit gallery' screen ).

pinemikey

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:12 pm

emily wrote:
pinemikey wrote:Oh, by the way...a small item. I know you have a link to the image page display with the "View Image" link, but can you also add the same link to the thumbnail image on the left like you used to have on the "old" image edit page?

The eyeball button above the gallery tree will always take you to view your current gallery, whether you're on the Contents tab or the Edit Image tab.

We are working on a way to view all of your hits, bytes, etc for all images on the contents page at one time. It should be ready early next week.

-Emily

I understand that. That's great, but we've been conditioned to click on a thumbnail of an image and be directed to that image...why else have a thumbnail? No big deal, just a link like you had on the old image edit page.

marcwildpassion

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Finally some progress !! cool !
Best regards
Marc

PreviousNext

Board index PBase News New Edit Page