Board index PBase News PBase Statistics page returns

News

PBase Statistics page returns

dw_thomas

Re: PBase Statistics page returns

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 am

larsjohnsson wrote:The 19th of December I got 0 hits on my Pbase statistics page :D All the other days around that date I have between 1000 & 6000 hits a day.

A similar thing happened to me a few days back. After a day or two, the 0 filled in with something that was reasonable

macchap

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:45 am

me to "0 hits" :? :?

paninic

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:31 am

The same for me...Pbaser stats:0...statcounter and google analytics: 316 pages load....

jaapblom

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 am

The same

ac

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:39 am

0 hits on december 19, 1300 on Statcouner.

ronsc

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 pm

Also zero for me.

I think it's time to realize PBase will probably never again get stats working properly. It's an amateur operation that is obviously incapable - or unwilling - to provide some basic features.

Things continue to deteriorate. It's too bad, really, it was once a good place to share your photographs.

soonipi1957

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:42 pm

I get a daily hits count but the overall counter hasn't budged in eons.

I guess you get what you pay for.

ragnarandren

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm

ronsc wrote: it was once a good place to share your photographs.

It still is. The only thing that doesn't work is the counter. The counter was fun, but it is not important when it comes to be able to share your pictures with friends and others. Ciao, Ragnar

larsjohnsson

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:27 pm

ragnarandren wrote:
ronsc wrote: it was once a good place to share your photographs.

It still is. The only thing that doesn't work is the counter. The counter was fun, but it is not important when it comes to be able to share your pictures with friends and others. Ciao, Ragnar

For you it's not important. for other people it's different. And not that long ago nothing worked here at Pbase. The pics that I lost here never came back either. And that was not the first time

william_moss_photography

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:05 am

Why can't everyone stop pissing and moaning over this? Seriously. It's not like the site management isn't aware of your dissatisfaction. Full stats will come back, or not. Whining on the forums will not help accelerate the outcome one bit. If that is too much for you to bear, leave - you have the choice. Life is too short to make this such a consuming issue.

But for the love of God (or whatever), give it a rest.

jpeg_shooter

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 pm

mngatorguy wrote:Why can't everyone stop pissing and moaning over this?

Because it's fun.

mngatorguy wrote:It's not like the site management isn't aware of your dissatisfaction.

Well they sure don't act like it.

mngatorguy wrote:Full stats will come back, or not.

Really?

mngatorguy wrote:Whining on the forums will not help accelerate the outcome one bit.

You don't know that.

mngatorguy wrote:If that is too much for you to bear, leave - you have the choice.

And our choice is to stay and complain.

mngatorguy wrote:Life is too short to make this such a consuming issue.

But it's fun!

mngatorguy wrote:But for the love of God (or whatever), give it a rest.

No.

plusiotis

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:24 pm

I give up, PBase is still not right. For the statistics page there is still no running total count for the number of views for my gallery. Worse still I notice that Google Search (particularly Image Search) is no longer locating many of my images (for what they are worth!).

larsjohnsson

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:21 am

i_fly wrote:TIME FOR CELEBRATION ?

It is now 2 months since Big Crash.

Today you can do the 3 months celebration :(

jaapblom

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:26 am

The number of days between two refreshments of the current daily views is just increasing.
It started with every day new stats, but not an a regular time each day, as it was before the crash.
The last week a refreshment every two days was more common.
Now my last update was dec 22th. Despite of all optimism of some users here there is not a regular basis for the updating of the current stats. It therefore seem not to be an automatic process!
It just confirms my feelings of incapability of the webmasters, it confirms my feelings of unreliability.
A good promise does not take this away.

fishit

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:57 pm

plusiotis wrote:I give up, PBase is still not right. For the statistics page there is still no running total count for the number of views for my gallery. Worse still I notice that Google Search (particularly Image Search) is no longer locating many of my images (for what they are worth!).

I have not found it effected my picture ranking or my organic SEP, in fact it could be better than before the crash.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase News PBase Statistics page returns