Board index PBase News PBase Statistics page returns

News

PBase Statistics page returns

jmkc

Re: PBase Statistics page returns

Post Wed May 05, 2010 10:02 am

For those with trackers, have you noticed if your code is being inserted in the javascript? Mine seems to have stopped functioning (ExtremeTracking) and I've seen others with StatCounter not having their code inserted either (i.e. our third party statistics trackers are non-functional)...

bolla49

Post Wed May 05, 2010 12:38 pm

For those with trackers, have you noticed if your code is being inserted in the javascript? Mine seems to have stopped functioning (ExtremeTracking) and I've seen others with StatCounter not having their code inserted either (i.e. our third party statistics trackers are non-functional)...

Same thing with me! I use Statcounter and Google Analytics. After a few days with abnormally low counts, the last few days shows zero or 2-3 hits on both trackers. Normally there should be around 1000. Pbase Statistics shows normal activity in my albums for the same periode.
Tried to update the page containing my codes but to no effect.

eflatjan
http://www.pbase.com/bolla49

corangelique

Post Wed May 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Same for us. Statcounter doesnt work!!

Hope it will be fixt soon!!

Cor and Angelique

jmkc

Post Wed May 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Well, after posting here, sending a PM, and an email it does appear that at about 11:00AM Eastern US, the flag that allows JavaScript insertion of the third party trackers was flipped back to "true" (or whatever) and it seems to be working for me... and I checked your two pages (sampled) and another and it appears that ExtremeTracker, StatCounter, and GoogleAnalytics are now inserted into the source of the generated pages...

jmkc

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:07 am

Hmm... It seems late Monday night, the javascript quit inserting third party counters into the gallery pages, but it's still doing so for image pages...

sixriversrail

Post Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:21 am

Lets face it, the stats probably wont ever be working properly again, sigh....
Six Rivers Rail~Tony Pawley

thesilvertops

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 am

The latest statistics on my page are now 7 days old (June 7th). They used to update daily. Can the old service be returned?

jmkc

Post Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 am

jmkc wrote:Hmm... It seems late Monday night, the javascript quit inserting third party counters into the gallery pages, but it's still doing so for image pages...

Well the Pbase team had it working for part of last week, but its not working again. I sent another set of email and PMs on Thursday morning...

exposed

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 am

Still not working here ! As this is a repeating issue can't pBase now solve it instantly, or is the long delay indicative of no interest?

ninaludwig

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 am

Stats not working today AGAIN!!!

4dabirds

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Not only are stats not working, but when I clicked on mine, it diverted me to yahoo's photo host page to tell me that photo host page does not exist. Are they gone forever now???

stilllearning

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Something is messed up. Hope they get it fixed.

bill_boehme

Statistics not working AGAIN

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 pm

It looks like the statistics function is not working again.

macchap

Post Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:50 am

Statistics page have disappeared to ......... :mrgreen:

gusitar

Re: PBase Statistics Page is GONE

Post Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:34 am

Link for statistics on profile page registers click but goes nowhere. Is this a new upgrade or glitch? September 23, 2010. g

PreviousNext

Board index PBase News PBase Statistics page returns