Board index PBase News Medium Thumbnails & Coming Improvements

News

Medium Thumbnails & Coming Improvements

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Medium Thumbnails & Coming Improvements

Post Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:43 pm

nitroimage wrote:I too have been trying out the medium thumbnail option and I like it! Thanks Emily!

However clicking the "ALL" button does not load all the multi-page images to one page, at least for me.

See here; https://pbase.com/nitroimage/sir_2021&page=all

I'm sorry we overlooked that. It's working as expected now.
Thanks for the heads-up!
-Emily

nitroimage

Post Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:00 pm

emily wrote:
nitroimage wrote:I too have been trying out the medium thumbnail option and I like it! Thanks Emily!

However clicking the "ALL" button does not load all the multi-page images to one page, at least for me.

See here; https://pbase.com/nitroimage/sir_2021&page=all

I'm sorry we overlooked that. It's working as expected now.
Thanks for the heads-up!
-Emily

AND just like that IT IS!

Thanks for the expedient service and reply Emily!

Hard to believe next year, I will be a 20 year "customer"!

harpozep

Post Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:35 pm

Thank you. It's a band aid, but it's a start. I've been here 20 years and would like to stay. But without mobile and tablet ability the site has become fairly useless to my family and friends. I may have to leave soon. But I do not want to. Of late, I have not been placing photos here. It has become my ancient library. I'd very much like this place to feature largely in my life once again.

harpozep

Post Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:35 pm

Thank you. It's a band aid, but it's a start. I've been here 20 years and would like to stay. But without mobile and tablet ability the site has become fairly useless to my family and friends. I may have to leave soon. But I do not want to. Of late, I have not been placing photos here. It has become my ancient library. I'd very much like this place to feature largely in my life once again.

Previous

Board index PBase News Medium Thumbnails & Coming Improvements