Board index Equipment Printers Ever consider Piezography? (continuous tone B&W)

Printers

Ever consider Piezography? (continuous tone B&W)

What do you think of Piexogrpahy?

That's really cool.
100%
That's unncessary.
No votes
That's just crazy!
No votes

Total votes : 5

havoc

Ever consider Piezography? (continuous tone B&W)

Post Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:45 pm

So, I'm starving to learn something new about photography, and I'm haunting every bookstore I get within range of, and I find this slim little rag called PHOTO Techniques in a little independent bookstore in Artesia, NM, of all places. Short of time, I paid the $6.00 to the shop keeper, blessed her and hit the road.

On page 42 of the September/October issue is an article about Piezogrpahy by John Custodio (http://johncustodio.com/). The author has posted the article on his site in PDF, and I think it's worth a read if you're at all interested in continous-tone black and white printing.

I was just interested in what thoughts other photographers thought about this system. If I had the money to throw away, I'd probably play with it. Unfortunately, I have an HP printer, and only Espon and Canon printers are supported.

frankiev

Post Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:28 pm

I am an old b&w photography enthusiast and after having a few point and shoot digital cameras, I've acquired a serious digital camera. A Nikon D100. I'm doing some research into piezography and will probably buy the necessary equipment once I get all the details.
Frank

Board index Equipment Printers Ever consider Piezography? (continuous tone B&W)