Board index Equipment Printers Epsom R2400

Printers

Epsom R2400

photographer_riverside

Epsom R2400

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:46 pm

Help! Now before I desided to bin this dam printer! I would like to know if anyone else has had the same trouble as me! That being, Prints look dull and the colour is nothing to what i see on the screen! I have tried all sorts to get the dam printer to print whats on the screen! So if anyone can tell me how they do it, and are 100% happy! :lol: Please let me know! before I go totally mad! :roll:

andrys

Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:20 pm

You have an ace printer. Check this forum for other posts or threads about 'color' using the forum search.

annayu

Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:26 am

riverside, I've used the r2400 for over 2 years and after the initial calibration woes I'm 99% happy with it. If you provide some details about how you are printing then someone might be able to help.
-Anna

photographer_riverside

R2400 printer

Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:03 pm

I found out what the problem was, it was not the printer :lol: it was the monitor, :roll: I have replaced it with the Opticlear LCD 1970OGX and the prints come out fine! :lol:

geffklusner

Re: Epsom R2400

Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:47 am

photographer_riverside wrote:Help! Now before I desided to bin this dam printer! I would like to know if anyone else has had the same trouble as me! That being, Prints look dull and the colour is nothing to what i see on the screen! I have tried all sorts to get the dam printer to print whats on the screen! So if anyone can tell me how they do it, and are 100% happy! :lol: Please let me know! before I go totally mad! :roll:

Don't worry, I had a similar problem, but I realized that it was my mistake to buy a printer and ink without any prior enquirers and suggestions.

now, i have made it clear that, Whether a printer costs $49 or $499, the purchase price is only the first item on new list of ongoing printing expenses. Over time, buying the ink or toner and acquiring media (paper, envelopes, and transparencies) will very likely make a far bigger impact on our wallet.

Once you start looking at certain models, make sure you check the recommended print volume; if you typically print 100 pages a day, you wouldn’t want to buy a printer that's rated for 500 pages a month.
Replacement ink cartridge costs represent a major part of your long-term printing expenses. Expect to pay $10 to $40 for an ink cartridge, and $60 or more for a Toner cartridges. .

Board index Equipment Printers Epsom R2400