Board index Equipment Printers Please Help with Epson 2200

Printers

Please Help with Epson 2200

breen

Please Help with Epson 2200

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:27 pm

My brother could never get his 2200 to work to his satisfaction (no patience) and it sat for 2 years. He finally sent to me but he does not have the CD that goes with it.

I downloaded Epson Driver 11263, easy print 11602 and 11276 Monitors. I have not clicked them to install yet. The quick set up instructions for the printer say to first plug in the printer and attach it to the computer. Then it says to insert the CD and install the printer driver. Since I don't have the CD, can I click on the driver to expand it? Do I do this after turning the printer on and attaching it to the computer? Will the printer find the driver?

I don't want to mess this up because I remember problems I had when I attached my camera to a printer without installing the driver first. Can someone please tell the proper way to do this without a CD. Also - are easy print & monitors worth installing? Thank you very much.

soincali

Post Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:25 pm

Generally Epson drivers that one downloads require you to install the drivers and wait for the install to ask you to plug your printer in. Also, make sure you have the proper drivers for your operating system.. I am assuming windows XP? You will want to insall driver version 5.5bs. Add any adjustment software after the driver is installed. Here is the website for installation instructions etc.

Good Luck and Enjoy!!

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/supp ... s&x=24&y=6

Board index Equipment Printers Please Help with Epson 2200