Board index Equipment Printers THICK BLACK VERTICAL LINE - HP LASER JET 3015 - URGENT HELP

Printers

THICK BLACK VERTICAL LINE - HP LASER JET 3015 - URGENT HELP

sunandoghosh

THICK BLACK VERTICAL LINE - HP LASER JET 3015 - URGENT HELP

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:43 am

THICK BLACK VERTICAL LINE - HP LASER JET 3015 - URGENT HELP NEEDED

Respected Members

I have one month back purchased one brand new Hp Laser Jet 3015 Print Scan Copy Fax for home use.

I have over last several days used it to take printout of documents and copying (xeroxing) certain documents.

Today for first time I scanned a document (A4 size) and when i saw the scanned soft copy of the document on my computer it was perfect EXCEPT THAT -

THERE IS A STRAIGHT BLACK LINE IN MIDDLE OF THE PAGE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

Also not only this now the problem of one thick black line appearing centrally in middle of page is not only happening while scanning but also in copying/xeroxing.

I am unable to understand what to do.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT AS I PURCHASED IT FOR HOME USE AND CANNOT SEE IT NOW NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY.

Thanks and best regards

Sunando

Kolkata, India
sunandoghosh (at) rediffmail (dot) com

p.s. please help me ....reply fast please

baby37

Re: THICK BLACK VERTICAL LINE - HP LASER JET 3015 - URGENT H

Post Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:39 pm

I would first try callibrating the ink cartridges, it is probably some minor problem, with the cartridge callibration, of course it might be a bad cartridge. In this case I would recommend, cleaning it up, if it hadnt worked for a while, or just try changing it with a new one.

farmer123

hp 3015 thick black vertical line

Post Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:57 pm

I have a fairly new hp 3015 laser fax/scanner. On faxing and copying, it prints a thick black vertical line on the finished copy. Have replaced laser toner drum unit. Line is still present. Looking for solutions.

linservices

Re: hp 3015 thick black vertical line

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:20 pm

farmer123 wrote:I have a fairly new hp 3015 laser fax/scanner. On faxing and copying, it prints a thick black vertical line on the finished copy. Have replaced laser toner drum unit. Line is still present. Looking for solutions.

I have the same problem. The black vertical line only appears when scanning, copying and faxing. This is not due to the ink cartridge as I have tried several ones already. Did you ever resolve this issue?

yl2000china

clean the scanner first

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:02 am

hi, Ihave came across dirty copy prints using an Xerox pe 220.

After wipe the scanner surface, everything is ok now. :lol:

I suggest try to clean the scanner first. and if the black line continuse, clean the toner cartridge .

or the best way is to ask your sales. :)

cheers

Board index Equipment Printers THICK BLACK VERTICAL LINE - HP LASER JET 3015 - URGENT HELP