Board index Photography Artistic Questions headshots of a young actor with many faces

Artistic Questions

headshots of a young actor with many faces

Discuss style and artistic aspects of photography
souleye

headshots of a young actor with many faces

Post Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:34 pm

I had the chance to shoot this young aspiring actor who wanted some headshots for casting. I asked him how he found sharpfocus photography website and he replied on google looking for acting headshots in dc. he only brought a couple of changes of shirts. one shirt was a stark white. since the background was also white, I make sure that the white shirt falls within the exposure range. with the lighting, I adjust the contrast and if I get my subject far enough from the backdrop, I don’t have much to worry about because it’s gonna get darker.

I just decided to start using a new studio in rockville, so he was gonna be the first client that I will shoot in the new setting. I thought music can always liven up the air. so I asked him if he had any music. he had brought a iphone with him. I was working on a rental studio that was equipped with a stereo system. so we could produce enough loud noise to keep him entertained.

- See more at: http://www.sharpfocusphoto.com/acting-headshots-man/

Board index Photography Artistic Questions headshots of a young actor with many faces