Board index Photography Artistic Questions I can't understand,so beautiful Tibet,no one want to go?

Artistic Questions

I can't understand,so beautiful Tibet,no one want to go?

Discuss style and artistic aspects of photography
bobbyzago

I can't understand,so beautiful Tibet,no one want to go?

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:34 am

A few days ago,I post a topic,said we have hold a competition about taking some pictures in Tibet of China.But there is no replies.I can't understand,so beautiful Tibet,no one want to go?We plan to start our journey on March 10th,it become due.Anyone want to join us?It's a good opportunity to meet the real Tibet.I'm in china now,hope your voice,my telephone is 8651583025545,and my E-mail address is bobby_zago@hotmail.com
ps:You've got the news of Obama-Dalailama meeting,didn't you want to watch the real Tibet? If all things were same like dalailama said?It's a good opportunity i think,so i posted the topic for inviting American photographers,to prove it if Tibet was Chinese colony or free state.Up to you,up to your eyes,do not believe anyone,westerners or chinese,believe yourself.Hope your reply.

Board index Photography Artistic Questions I can't understand,so beautiful Tibet,no one want to go?