Board index Photography Artistic Questions WHY ARE SO MANY PHOTOGRAPHES LIBERAL ????

Artistic Questions

WHY ARE SO MANY PHOTOGRAPHES LIBERAL ????

Discuss style and artistic aspects of photography
akjack

WHY ARE SO MANY PHOTOGRAPHES LIBERAL ????

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Come on now, be honest for once, you know it's true ! :P Maybe like Hussain Obomba they are all take and no action ? (get it?) or like Hill of beans, power mad femminist ????

marxz

Re: WHY ARE SO MANY PHOTOGRAPHES LIBERAL ????

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:47 am

akjack wrote:Come on now, be honest for once, you know it's true ! :P Maybe like Hussain Obomba they are all take and no action ? (get it?) or like Hill of beans, power mad femminist ????

you say "liberal" like it's some sort of bad thing?

maybe you need a new dictionary.... or a more global perspective.... or just need to get out more.

Strange... only in the US and Communist dictatorships is the term "liberal" considered to be offensive... coincidence?

PS how come so many trolls can't work out where the "cap lock" key is... it's the one left of the A key...

no the OTHER left.
there is no .sig

dougj

Re: WHY ARE SO MANY PHOTOGRAPHES LIBERAL ????

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:03 am

akjack wrote:WHY ARE SO MANY PHOTOGRAPHES LIBERAL ????

This must be a trick question, but I'll bite...

Because they would rather shoot people with a camera than a gun.

akjack

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:03 am

There is not one thing about it that is true or reality,,,just emotional bull !!!
LIBERALS: They love humanity, but HATE people ! (think about it)
Liberalism is why there is so much crime and shooting a camera will not help you...only a gun will !!! But then, how would you know ???

Its quite pathetic that people like "Hill of Beans" Clinton has spent her life telling us about and harping on the Civil Rights movement that affected only 13% of the total population and then a Black Man comes along and beats her pants off after her idolizing running for president for 35 years, thinking she could win.. This is true poetic justice.. I bet she wakes up in a cold sweat thinking about this.

When poverty pimps and race baiters use the division of race to further political asperations this is what they deserve.

gilp

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Everyone, this person has been trolling on another thread.... don't waste any bandwidth on him/her/it

akjack

Don't waste any time on Glips

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:28 pm

site.....he thinks he is a photographer LOL.... he trolls for acceptance of his images....poor guy....deep psychological problems !!!

akjack

BARRACH (sic) B.S. ObombBA Hussain

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:34 am

This empty suit windbag told Canadians that he was not really against NAFTA, but it was ONLY political posturing for the election. Now this phoneys real colors show true !!!!

When he loses the race I bet he buys a Nikon and becomes a wedding photographer....everybody else is ......

He will look real Groovey in that empty suit !!!!

mdeboard

Re: BARRACH (sic) B.S. ObombBA Hussain

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Being a proud member of the right side of the political spectrum, let me be the first to speak up and say you are a complete idiot.

akjack wrote:This empty suit windbag told Canadians that he was not really against NAFTA, but it was ONLY political posturing for the election. Now this phoneys real colors show true !!!!

When he loses the race I bet he buys a Nikon and becomes a wedding photographer....everybody else is ......

He will look real Groovey in that empty suit !!!!

akjack

Be nice or....

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:38 am

I'll get started on a thread "Why are so many dummies on the right" LOL

jdepould

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:57 pm

Why are people who type in CAPS always STUPID?
Nikon D300, D200
Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D, 55mm f/1.4 micro, 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G DX, 80-200 f/2.8D
Apple PowerBook G4, MacBook Pro
Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop CS3

akjack

I guess it's the same thing as :

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:02 pm

NIMRODS WHO LIST WHAT KIND OF EQUIPMENT THEY OWN ! LOL
P.S. You will need to get out the dictionary to find out what NIMROD is...HINT: it's a bibical word !!!!

pinemikey

Re: I guess it's the same thing as :

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:26 am

akjack wrote:NIMRODS WHO LIST WHAT KIND OF EQUIPMENT THEY OWN ! LOL
P.S. You will need to get out the dictionary to find out what NIMROD is...HINT: it's a bibical word !!!!

I'm betting you'll get banned before you can say Zaphnathpaaneah (Genesis 41:45). You've picked the wrong site for your political bullshit. We could care less. The good thing is soon you will be gone. If a place like this can delete massive amounts of spam attacks, you know it takes barely a flick of the delete key for one lonely pathetic fool.

akjack

Mikey must be a gear lister !!!!

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:42 am

Does he know that it's the photogs eye that counts,,,Many interviews that he has not read over the years with famous photogs....and they all convey similiar sentiments !!!!

sean_mcr

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:53 pm

"The opinion that art should have nothing to do with politics is itself a political attitude." ~ George Orwell.

If you happen to be interested in both (be warned, he's left wing)

http://politicstheoryphotography.blogspot.com/
What uses having a great depth of field, if there is not an adequate depth of feeling? -

W. Eugene Smith

akjack

I know I read his books years ago !!!

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:05 am

I was a liberal then too but wisdom comes with the years !!!

Next

Board index Photography Artistic Questions WHY ARE SO MANY PHOTOGRAPHES LIBERAL ????