Board index PBase PaD Discussion Don't upload now..

PaD Discussion

Don't upload now..

discuss photo-a-day projects
kstuebin

Don't upload now..

Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:47 am

You'll just get no thumbnail and no image. It is 8:16 am EST. No idea what GMT time it is.

nomadicdragon

Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:26 am

yeah what's the deal with that? Anyone know what it's been acting weird yesterday and today.

herb1rm

Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:47 am

It's been a pain to upload and comment for the last 12 hours.

gpaai

Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:02 pm

I understand there will be problems from time to time. The only thing I can't figure out is, with the same type problem occuring, why isn't it taken care of a little quicker?

Unless there isn't 24 hour monitoring of the site. In that case no matter how simple the problem, it would have to be dealt with when the webmaster takes notice on their next visit.
I love photoshopography.......

snootydog

be patient

Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:55 pm

Slug put a comment on the homepage advising users of the problem. There was a power failure and apparantly it is messing things up a bit. I really think slug does a phenomenal job on this site and charges very little for all the space we get. Maybe in return we could show him a bit of patience? I am fairly certain he is trying to sort things out and is no doubt more frustrated than we are.

Just my two cents...
liza

cowching

Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:35 pm

I understand noone wants this to happen. However I only start paying Nov 27 and now this... Very furstating.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Don't upload now..