Board index PBase PaD Discussion SEPTEMBER-IDEAS ANYONE????

PaD Discussion

SEPTEMBER-IDEAS ANYONE????

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

SEPTEMBER-IDEAS ANYONE????

Post Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:42 am

I won't be able to participate, and sorry I missed most of August. I've been super busy and don't have time to devote. But hoping you all will get together and keep the monthly challenges going. I'll drop in now and then.
Cheers!
Lynn
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

chenchena

Re: SEPTEMBER-IDEAS ANYONE????

Post Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:30 am

Maybe we could do as subject about changing light in the northern and southern hemisphere
A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his/her life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful. (free to J.W. von Goethe)

britestar

Post Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:16 pm

'August is over. Is there now going to be any group theme for September? Here it's late Summer/Early Fall. Southern Hemisphere, it's late Winter/Early Spring. Can a new theme maybe reflect that in some way?

cjphipps_servo

Post Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:48 am

I’ve decided to do a Photo-a-Day with random shots; hopefully some with change of seasons.

https://pbase.com/cjphipps_servo/septem ... _photoaday

laroseforest

Post Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:25 pm

How about photos of things that reflect the changing seasons, for us, that would be end of summer, beginning of autumn as Liz suggested, and could include the changing light, as Chenchena suggested. It could be the first leaves turning red, the migration of birds heading south, the first cool day (sweater weather), etc. ??

cjphipps_servo

Post Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:06 am

Let’s do it. I’ll do my best.

chenchena

Post Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:26 pm

I have made a thread September accents, cheers Mieke
A (wo)man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his/her life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful. (free to J.W. von Goethe)

Board index PBase PaD Discussion SEPTEMBER-IDEAS ANYONE????