Board index PBase PaD Discussion JULY Challenge Ideas

PaD Discussion

JULY Challenge Ideas

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

JULY Challenge Ideas

Post Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:06 pm

Hi all. I won't be participating in the July challenge... I have quite a few projects going on and have barely kept up with the current month's posting and commenting. I apologize for that, BTW.

But, the end of June is nigh and it's time to discuss July so I'm initiating a thread. I'm sure some of you have good suggestions.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lainesphotos

Re: JULY Challenge Ideas

Post Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:48 pm

I have made an Eclectic List if anyone is interested in taking part this month. ?
Let me know by adding a comment or an idea here.

Thanks for the additional in June, Lynn...you will be missed.

Laine

jolka

Post Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:57 pm

Where is the list to be seen, Laine?

lynnh

Post Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:26 pm

I might drop in now and then... :D :D :D
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lainesphotos

Post Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:31 pm

List is now up, Jola...Lynn I hope you can find time and something to suit from the list.
Laine

sleddog

Post Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:13 pm

I am going to have to pass on the challenge this month. I will be posting photos everyday, but with some personal problems it's difficult to get away to do some on purpose photography.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion JULY Challenge Ideas