Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEA FOR SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

PaD Discussion

IDEA FOR SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

IDEA FOR SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

Post Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Wondering what sort of Challenge we can do in September. Is it TOO LATE (Northern Hemisphere Pbasers) / TOO EARLY (Southern Hemisphere Pbasers) for a Flowers/Floral/Foliage Challenge? Any other suggestions??
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lainesphotos

Re: IDEA FOR SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

Post Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Looking back we have done a few Scavenger hunts at this time of year...here is a varied list of 37 choices for the 30 days of September in any order you wish, but if anyone has any other ideas
that would be good too

30 Days Hath September ( 37 choices )

Girly
Manly
Childlike

Baked Goods
Collectables
Red

Bokeh
Backlight
Vintage

Eyes
Shades of grey
Bubbles

Artwork
Blue
Looking down

Rope or Wire
Seasonal Bloom
Wings

Ripe
Sweet and Sticky
Out of Focus

From a Jar
Yellow
On your Plate

Sign of the Zodiac
A memory
Something cold

Empty
Messy
A candid photo

Silhouette
Movement
Green

Old Wares
What I saw today
Chain or Wood
Graveyard

jeanb

Post Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:04 pm

I've been amazed at the variety of submissions for August, such good ideas when the subject is broad.

I'd like to suggest 'S' for September - (maybe not as difficult as 'J' !) and it could perhaps include those flowers.

sleddog

Post Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:46 pm

I really like the challenges, I could go with Laine's list or Jean"s S suggestion. Would archival images be approved if noted?

lynnh

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:50 am

I believe we'll always allow archived images. Flexibility makes sense if we want to keep membership up.
I'm ok with any of the presented ideas so far, I always like scavenger hunts.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lainesphotos

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:36 am

I agree with Lynn, I think we have gone past the days when it HAD to be a current photo and to keep the togetherness we need to be flexible. Taken today or last week or year, it's still a great photograph ( in my humble opinion ) No walls or barriers here I say...lets opt for togetherness and friendship :D :D :D
How about we go with Jean's S for SEPTEMBER, my idea can wait for another time, it only needs a title change. However there may be others with ideas as there is still a few hours before the month begins...less for me of course, but still another twelve.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEA FOR SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE