Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEAS FOR THE FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

PaD Discussion

IDEAS FOR THE FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

IDEAS FOR THE FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

Post Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Let's start thinking about, and discussing our subject for the month of February. All ideas are welcome!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

clickaway

Re: IDEAS FOR THE FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

Post Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:25 pm

What about "Two"?

A lot of latitude in that one but also includes something for the middle of the month.

Ray

dawn2

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:32 am

lynnh wrote:Let's start thinking about, and discussing our subject for the month of February. All ideas are welcome!

Re: Ideas for February challenge- Robert Frost poetry titles.

lynnh

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:07 pm

I like both ideas so far!!! Two would be fun to find. And even though I just did a month of poetry, I could do more.
Here is a list of Robert Frost Poems if anyone is curious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_po ... bert_Frost
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

jdonnelly

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:34 am

------
I kind of like the "Robert Frost" poems idea ....... as long as we can create images reflecting our own interpretation of the poem's title
and not necessarily zone into the actual theme or meaning of the poem. Poetry is not my strong suit and many times I just haven't a clue as to what the writer is actually talking about :-)
After reading the list of poems by Robert Frost, I could see this as kind of a savenger hunt.

amoxtli

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:50 am

Still too busy to participate in February. I haven't read any Robert Frost since University. I like the list of titles and look forward to seeing your images. If you choose something else I also look forward to seeing your images. Have fun. :D
Walter Otto Koenig Architectural Photography: http://www.wokoenig.net

General Photography: http://www.wokoenig.com

Pacific Photographic Society: http://www.pacificphoto.net

lainesphotos

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:45 am

I like the idea of two since it's not that long ago since music which is really poetry set to music was done...hoping to be able to take part this month.

1designguy

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:33 pm

Dos for the short month... sounds like a nice study to push through the Winter blues in the Northern Hemisphere. I'll wait to see where this goes today.

jolka

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:56 pm

I'm voting for TWO. I don't know Robert Frost poetry at all, would be difficult to me to give time to learn and interpret, February is going to be very busy month for me.

janicecd

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:52 pm

I'm happy with "2": and also the poems of Frost - good simple titles that I think we could use - like a scavenger hunt.
I have never heard of Robt Frost before!!
Maybe "2" this month of Feb, and use Frost next month
Janice

laroseforest

Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:48 pm

I like both ideas, and am open to either.

tiggy

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:15 am

I'm up for two and an easy February!

lynnh

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:43 am

Well, it's the first for NZ and Australia, so we'll do TWO for February. I like Robert Frost Titles and I'm glad Dawn suggested it. Perhaps we can do it some other time.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEAS FOR THE FEBRUARY CHALLENGE