Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEA for the NOVEMBER 2013 Challenge

PaD Discussion

IDEA for the NOVEMBER 2013 Challenge

discuss photo-a-day projects
lynnh

Re: IDEA for the NOVEMBER 2013 Challenge

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:55 am

Everyone,

November is almost upon us. I suggested you choose song titles by your favorite band or artist. Werner suggested we work off of a common list so we can see each others interpretations.

It seems like we have a mix of opinions, and some who have left no opinion. Werner has an idea and I have an idea. Do you want Werner to create a list for you to use, or do you want to create your own list of song titles.

Speak up. Vote now so we can move on to the fun part.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

laroseforest

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:36 pm

I like the idea of song titles. I am easy either way. I think one time we had a list of song titles (a lengthy list) to choose from, and that was fun. But whatever others decide, I'm good with.

lainesphotos

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:29 pm

I have checked my calender and have decided opportunities will be sporadic during the middle of November,therefore I wont commit
to taking part to whichever way you choose to go.
I have enough archive shots waiting to be posted to keep me going so I wish you all a happy musical month !!

Laine

1designguy

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:41 pm

I would personally like to post tributes to songs/musicians I like/admire. I can picture how that might work out. I am however open to the challenge of a more specific list if that is the way we decide to go. My two cents.

clickaway

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:34 pm

I "vote" for songs by one singer of my choice.

Ray

lynnh

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Thanks Laine. We will miss you.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

amoxtli

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Song titles have been lots of fun in the past, I remember compiling a list of Pink Floyd song titles a few years ago. We've never done a challenge where everyone picked their own artist, so that would be different and add a lot of variety. Regrettably my schedule does not allow me to participate. I would have enjoyed it, but I will only participate if I can come up with decent photos and comment on almost all the images posted. I will not be able to do that in November or December. Have fun. :D

Best Wishes, Walter
Walter Otto Koenig Architectural Photography: http://www.wokoenig.net

General Photography: http://www.wokoenig.com

Pacific Photographic Society: http://www.pacificphoto.net

lynnh

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Thanks Walter, we'll miss you.

lisamidi

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 am

Lynn,
thank you so much for the October challenge, it was so much fun!
I would love to follow your new idea (thanks again for taking the initiative!) ...but I always discover that I don't have time enough to finish my challenge or comment on most of the images…that's a little bit sad.
So for me, a list would be more helpful and I will see if I can do it in November.
And yes, Scott was FANTASTIC!
Lisa

travelingrabbit

Post Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:08 am

Why don't we all pick our own artist and post images related to the artist's songs. I just googled Elton John and he has oodles and oodles of great song titles giving me many ideas for photos! Philadelphia Freedom especially works for me! :D

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion IDEA for the NOVEMBER 2013 Challenge