Board index PBase PaD Discussion MAY challenge.. ideas anyone?

PaD Discussion

MAY challenge.. ideas anyone?

discuss photo-a-day projects
laryl

Re: MAY challenge.. ideas anyone?

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:34 pm

I agree that out of the box would make it easier .. it could be 31 places or things we spend our money ... hmm, at/on ? lol hard to phrase that. 31 things that take our money ?
Link to my newest photos ... http://www.pbase.com/laryl/newest_photos

jolka

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:29 pm

So maybe we should name the subject "31 Things to spend your Money on". Then no going to shops is necessary, we can photograph different items just around us, like cars in the street for example. Besides photographing in the stores is often forbidden.
Anyway I like the idea and will join in :)

cits_4_pets

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Like the 'things we spend our money', as this can include collectibles & hobbies which may be easier for folks who do not have much shopping/stores in their areas . Gardening enthusiasts can get some lovely shots of their plants & tools. I can now imagine someone taking pix of their shoe or hat collection! :roll:
Garage sales, art festivals, farmer's markets, flea markets, swap meets, computer, school fund raising events, repair shops, school classes, feed stores, gas stations, etc. all places to spend as well as getting popcorn at the movies. But I guess you'd be hard to find a Fuller Brush person to get a pix! (Do they still have door to door sales persons?

I look forward to this challenge.

laryl wrote:I agree that out of the box would make it easier .. it could be 31 places or things we spend our money ... hmm, at/on ? lol hard to phrase that. 31 things that take our money ?
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

laryl

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:19 pm

I agree.. so many ways people could take this one to customize it for themselves, but we'd still have a common theme and anyone wanting to do "places" could easily do that idea. I'll have to put on my thinking cap as to how I'll approach it, but I love it!

cocameli

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:39 pm

I'll join the challenge in may. I hope I'll be able to post 31 images on this very appealing topic!

jdonnelly

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

I'll be rejoining the challenge for May .... I really like "31 places, or things, where we spend our money." That gets my vote!

Janet

janicecd

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:14 am

I do hope to join in again this month of May. The challenge has been a bit of a life-saver for me this month - the worst month in my life. It has made me stop thinking about my problems and get out and look for topics to post... thanks all...

31 ways / places / items we spend our money on... And remember people often buy online now... I'm sure we could all find 31 good ways to think outside the box......

laryl

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm

I was hoping someone would figure out a way to word it and post the thread :)

How about this way.. 31 places, or ways, the money goes

that would open up some thinking like money down the drain, in the purse or wallet, money in the pocket.. in the sofa cushions.. in the piggy bank etc. Also money goes obviously in the stores and towards the things we buy.

I'm still trying to figure out what take I'll take.. but would someone start the thread because I'm not sure what to say! :)

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion MAY challenge.. ideas anyone?