Board index PBase PaD Discussion Any ideas for March?

PaD Discussion

Any ideas for March?

discuss photo-a-day projects
norm4fun

Re: Any ideas for March?

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 pm

I like the monochrome, over here march and april are the worst months of the year for color photos, snow is melting and gets dirty, mud and trash all over, trees have no leaves, and we don't have the white background so nice in winter. In mono, everything can be bleu or purple ...even the people! :)

jdonnelly

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:48 pm

If we are going to do the Monochrome Scavenger Hunt for March, I'd like to propose these additional items for the list:

Birds/Wildlife
Body Parts
Broken
Funny or Unusual Signs
Tools
City Nightscape
Rural Nightscape
Men's Fashion
Planes, Trains, & Automobiles (instread of just cars)
Sports
Metal
Money
Time

Just to give us a little more variety to choose from.
Thanks,
Janet

jolka

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:39 pm

norm4fun wrote:I like the monochrome, over here march and april are the worst months of the year for color photos, snow is melting and gets dirty, mud and trash all over, trees have no leaves, and we don't have the white background so nice in winter. In mono, everything can be bleu or purple ...even the people! :)

Agree, the same here, we are again in minus temperatures and Spring with first colors will not start until Mid April.

Monochrome Scavenger Hunt is a good subject for me :)

barbara_heide

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Thank You so much dear Janet for your kind contribution...
I have added your suggestions to the list on the first page.
That gives everybody a large choice

And don't forget, all the items are appealing to your own interpretation...

btw... many of the subjects could actually been treated with pictures out of nature, we are open to creative thinking

Looking forward to have fun with the March challenge.

cheers
Barbara

norm4fun

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:19 pm

I'm ready for this month. I was at home all day today, took over 800 photos in B&W, I had forgotten how much pleasure there is in photographing in B&W, not worrying about the temperatures of light! Did a few monochromes, but in that area, I will need lot of practice to get out of that eternal, now getting boring, sepia hues!

laroseforest

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:14 am

I like this idea a lot.

patnighswander

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:42 am

I am going to try it... I have been working lots... not many days off..sometimes none but I am hoping for a bit of time
so I will try.... bw sounds interesting and it has been a while... but do we follow only that list.

lainesphotos

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 pm

patnighswander wrote:I am going to try it... I have been working lots... not many days off..sometimes none but I am hoping for a bit of time
so I will try.... bw sounds interesting and it has been a while... but do we follow only that list.

Pat, the list IS the challenge...to find what has been suggested
Laine

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Any ideas for March?