Board index PBase PaD Discussion Whitby Goth weekend....meet up.

PaD Discussion

Whitby Goth weekend....meet up.

discuss photo-a-day projects
neilhorner

Whitby Goth weekend....meet up.

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:20 pm

November 5th & 6th is Goth weekend in Whitby N. yorks. Anyone not familiar with this need only google Whitby goths to see why it will make a great place for a meet up.... Not sure yet whether it will be a single or two day meet , it depends who is coming and when. Please let me know if you are interested. At this notice hotels will be hard to find I think so anyone staying over may have to stay a little way out of town. :D

abrazo

Re: Whitby Goth weekend....meet up.

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Searching for hotels right now! :)

clickaway

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:13 am

I may well be interested!

neilhorner

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Just a quick thought , its bonfire night on the Sat which slipped my mind so i will attend both days but will have to leave mid afternoon on the Sat. If it turns out no one is coming to stay over both days then it will probably be a Sunday only meet.... :)

captain_superlekker

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:36 pm

I might be interested unless I am working. Why not make it a Middlesbrough meet - it is the nearest town to Whitby, 30min, plenty of accommodation in the Boro. If I know in advance I can arrange a tour and quite possibly a climb of the Transporter Bridge. Plenty bonfire round here to check out, too. Just a thought. Anja

gaild

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:38 pm

I can't make it. Wish I could, Whitby was fantastic last time and would be even better for the goth weekend.
Gail

neilhorner

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Right , have decided this one is a non runner , very little interest and to be honest I have heard recently that the place is always crawling with photographers and a lot of the goths dont like it . Doesn't sound like it might be as much fun as I thought..... Maybe another time.... :twisted:

clickaway

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:32 pm

actually, it is often more fun to meet a character by chance than to have them all lining up.

And Whitby is a long way to go in November!

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Whitby Goth weekend....meet up.