Board index PBase PaD Discussion Pbase outing in Milton, Ontario

PaD Discussion

Pbase outing in Milton, Ontario

discuss photo-a-day projects
s_barbour

Pbase outing in Milton, Ontario

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm

I am organizing a photo outing to the Halton County Radial Railway,13629 Guelph Line, Milton, Ontario. There is an admission cost of $11.50 to get into the grounds.

The Halton County Radial Railway is a working museum of electric streetcars, other railway vehicles, trolleybusses and buses. It is operated by the Ontario Electric Railway Historical Association (OERHA). It is focused primarily on the history of the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), with a collection including PCC, and Peter Witt cars, earlier streetcars and Gloucester series and Montreal-built subway cars.

We can meet in the parking lot at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday August 28th. I think you will find a great deal of photographic opportunities. Admission to the Halton County Radial Railway includes unlimited historic streetcar rides on two kilometers of scenic track, which stops at their famous ice cream shop (approximately a 20 minute ride), access to the grounds, display barns and historic Rockwood Station. No admission is required to our Gift Shop where guests can find unique railway inspired gifts and tasty treats.

Please email me at sbarbour4@cogeco.ca to let me know if you plan on attending.

Sandy Barbour[color=#000000][/color]

enjayel

Re: Pbase outing in Milton, Ontario

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 pm

sounds like fun Sandy...
and there's even an ice cream stop, so we can have sweets as well!

note that there is an surcharge of $25 for each person in a photography group

s_barbour

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm

The surcharge of $25. only applies to professional photographers that will be selling their prints. (ie: wedding photographers) (I did check it out with the museum before organizing the outing.

enjayel

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

s_barbour wrote:The surcharge of $25. only applies to professional photographers that will be selling their prints. (ie: wedding photographers) (I did check it out with the museum before organizing the outing.

cool!

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Pbase outing in Milton, Ontario