Board index PBase PaD Discussion problem: my photos dont show up under "PaD galleries"

PaD Discussion

problem: my photos dont show up under "PaD galleries"

discuss photo-a-day projects
ohadr

problem: my photos dont show up under "PaD galleries"

Post Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am

hi,
i chose a gallery as my PaD gall, but when i post a photo, from some reason it does not show up under "galleries -> PaD galleries".
my PaD gallery is of course "can be seen by anyone".
any one has an idea why my photos don't show up under the PaD gaaleries???
thanks
ohad

alina_kurbiel

Re: problem: my photos dont show up under "PaD galleries"

Post Sat May 22, 2010 11:07 am

Hi Ohar, you fixed it somehow. I saw your photo in PaD gallery
http://www.pbase.com/image/124788748
It is beautiful shot by the way :)v

ohadr

Post Sun May 23, 2010 3:13 pm

no, it is not fixed... i had to change my PaD gallery, that's why u saw it there.
i want another gallery to be my PaD gallery, and then the photos dont show up there :-(
and thanks by the way !!
Ohad

alina_kurbiel

Post Mon May 24, 2010 12:00 am

Check what is written at the bottom of your gallery in edit mode. It should be “This is your current Photo-A-Day gallery.”
The photos from the last gallery that you set to PaD should appear in recent PaD approximately 2 minutes after you upload new photo. You can have only one PaD gallery and maybe this is confusing. :o

ohadr

Post Mon May 24, 2010 5:20 pm

alina_kurbiel wrote:Check what is written at the bottom of your gallery in edit mode. It should be “This is your current Photo-A-Day gallery.”
The photos from the last gallery that you set to PaD should appear in recent PaD approximately 2 minutes after you upload new photo. You can have only one PaD gallery and maybe this is confusing. :o

yeah, i know ... that's what i do.
i choose a gallery, but what im saying is that i have a specific gallery that when i choose it, and then upload a photo to it, i dont see this photo in the PaD galleries ... i have no idea why.
this is software isuues, it is not a miracle. i need PBase to fix this bug (if it is ) or to let them tell me why it happens....

but they dont answer

Board index PBase PaD Discussion problem: my photos dont show up under "PaD galleries"