Board index PBase PaD Discussion Thursday Challenge

PaD Discussion

Thursday Challenge

discuss photo-a-day projects
jolka

Re: Thursday Challenge

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 am

Bev and Lee, thank you so much for thinking out and keeping through these years our Thursday challenges. I have discovered and joined in March 2006, so spent here 4 years and posted 221 photos.
It was a great challenge, great fun and I have really enjoyed participating and watching all photos posted every week!
I will miss it a lot :(
Thanks again, best to you both.
Jola

travelingrabbit

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:35 am

Hi Bev and Lee,

Thank you both for your 5 years of dedication to the TITC challenge! I just recently discovered this challenge and have thoroughly enjoyed participating.
Best of luck to you both! :D :D

Steph

BTW ~ I too would love a weekend challenge. Great idea!

sheils

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:00 am

It was great while it lasted. Thanks, it was fun!

amoxtli

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi Bev and Lee,

Thanks for doing the challenges, the many imaginative ideas and all the fun. I enjoyed the challenges very much.

Best wishes,

Walter
Walter Otto Koenig Architectural Photography: http://www.wokoenig.net

General Photography: http://www.wokoenig.com

Pacific Photographic Society: http://www.pacificphoto.net

k_grqst

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Thank you so much for devoting your time, energy and creativity to this. It has been very fun.

cocameli

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm

I agree with Carolyne and timbg: let's keep this great project alive on a weekend basis. We could choose the topics among pbasers suggestions just as we do for the monthly challenge.
How about it?
monica

tygrys50

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 pm

thank you Bev and Lee.matylda

1designguy

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 pm

cocameli wrote:I agree with Carolyne and timbg: let's keep this great project alive on a weekend basis. We could choose the topics among pbasers suggestions just as we do for the monthly challenge.
How about it?
monica

Checking back in on this discussion, I see there are others with similar thoughts on this subject. I don't want this to stray this forum topic from what it should be (reflection on a good thing and thanks/praise to Bev and Lee for their labor of love and endurance).

I started another topic about moving this forward this morning. Feel free to join in...

http://form.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=43679&p=305368#p305368

mairead

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Just want to add my thanks to Bev and Lee for coming up with so many great ideas to get us
thinking over the years/ :D

jasana

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Thank you Bev and Lee. I have enjoyed participating in the challenge. It really inspired me to put my thinking cap on (although I haven't been too active the past couple of months because of work and family commitments, and the weather has been less-than-helpful). Good luck in all your future endeavours.

smackay

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:14 pm

As I was a newcomer to PBase, I have enjoyed so much the weekly challenge. Thankyou for all the years you have put into this. It is time for you both to have a rest! I am glad some others are picking up the baton; cheers, Sandra

imorozoff

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:06 am

I remember fondly my first few "entries" and how insanely thrilled I was to be encouraged and supported as I learned this craft. Thank you both for your efforts at keeping this going all these years. Best wishes as you move forward! Warm Regards, ~Inga

studge

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Big thanks to Lee and Bev for doing these, I only discovered them last september and have really enjoyed the challenge and lateral thinking, thanks again
Colin

ken_duckert

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Like so many others, I thoroughly enjoyed the Thursday Challenge. I know I was able to strengthen my skills with each week's theme. Thank you so much for all the time and creative energies you invested to manage the challenge. I will miss the Thursday Challenge!

yvonneii

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 am

Thank you so much Bev & Lee, I loved participating over the years, and have always been quite awed how you could
keep coming up with a new topic every week. We will all miss the Thursday Challenge, but have fond memories. xx

PreviousNext

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Thursday Challenge