annayu

Post Thu May 06, 2004 4:05 pm

OK Jill, this is going to be a disaster, but count me in too

:-)

:roll:

vid64

Another SP?

Post Thu May 06, 2004 5:24 pm

Let me see, I've done an SP 14 times this year already... can I manage another? You'll have to wait and see...!

fernticled

I wanted to play too....

Post Fri May 07, 2004 7:52 pm

okay, okay, I've been so in and out when it comes to pading, but I read this thread and how everyone was going to do self portraits for today and I got jealous (yes that's right.....jealous) that all of you were doing this for your pad or potd and I wasn't even doing my pad anymore. But I had to play along (it's that whole attention thing that everyone keeps talking about :P ). I didn't want to add my gallery to the meta gallery again since I'm technically not doing this every day, but I wanted to share it nonetheless. So if anyone wants to see me you can go here ---> http://www.pbase.com/image/28720878. And even though I don't comment a lot I'm still looking at those fabulous photographs everyone is producing!!! :D:D

jillburhans

Post Fri May 07, 2004 8:04 pm

Amazing how well the Self PAD went today. So many of great artistic creativity and warmth. Also nice to get in touch with ourselves and allow others to see that we are not just cameras!

I had a ball this morning with it. And I hope everyone else did too.

And I am sure there are a few more for today.

gpaai

Post Fri May 07, 2004 11:30 pm

Hi Jill,

Today's theme idea was a great one. I was surprized at the amount of participants as well. Thanks for bringing us PADers (well at least me) even closer together.

Gary :D
I love photoshopography.......

demorcan

Post Sat May 08, 2004 2:27 am

I did one after the warm up on Thursday. Some times hard to find which message thread is current since it gets shoved down.

wtrfalz

Post Sat May 08, 2004 4:05 am

Today's theme was so fun! i LOVED seeing everyone's pictures...i think everyone should post them in a forum so its easier to see...they were sooo good!

yardbird

links to all sp

Post Sat May 08, 2004 5:26 am

Hi, It was real fun. I had never really done a sp before except for one shot last month. BUt today I took the effort to setup stuff and shoot. It was great fun.
I have also added links to almost everyone's SP on my sp page. This was till my evening before I went for a movie. There have been a few more up.. will add that in trr...
Have fun.. let's keep these ideas coming....
Karthik

davballguy

Post Sat May 08, 2004 9:56 am

sorry mine is really, really late but it's there now.

wes
A photo a day
Keeps hard workers at play.
http://www.pbase.com/davballguy/

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Self Friday