Board index PBase PaD Discussion Do you have dreams about PaD ??!!

PaD Discussion

Do you have dreams about PaD ??!!

discuss photo-a-day projects
clickaway

Do you have dreams about PaD ??!!

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:02 am

Since its now a major part of our lives, I wonder how many people have dreamt of PaD in their sleep?

I was on a train in Latvia last night and was busy clicking away as you'd expect. Really strange that one of the carriages I walked through to find a seat was full of people dressed up in warmest winter gear and there was heavy snow lying INSIDE the carriage! It was an amazing sight and just had to be my PAD I thought!

Later I was criticising someone's poor shot taken on this trip.

This thing really has taken a hold of my life :roll:

ziggers

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:33 am

Ok, I'll be the first to admit it, I have dreamt about PAD, too!! Like what kind of new shots I'm going to try and pull out of my arse... ;) You all know how it is, it's hard to come up with something every day!

I've also dreamt about shooting my PAD shots and having everything go wrong, or having totally different images show up on the camera's LCD screen than what I'm shooting... Very odd, indeed.

:shock: Image

lj0913

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:29 am

OMG - I am soooo glad I am not the only one. I have very vivid dreams every night. Sunday night I dreamt that Jeannie, and I were shooting photos at my new house near the beach. She kept on saying "look at this house" I kept on say "keep shooting, keep shooting" Jennifer looked at us like we were nuts! I have had some other crazy PaD dreams too. I bet I'll have one tonight since we're talking about.

Ok I feel better I am not the only one....

simonkirk

draming

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:26 pm

I often sit and daydream about the images i would like to take if i had the time and the money for models and equipment, i could create some great stuff if only i had the time, oh well dream on!
Simon Kirk

bill_journee

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:28 pm

I haven't had any dreams about PaD yet, but I do daydream. The problem with daydreaming is that you see all the fantastic photos you could take either when you don't have the camera, or you had a camera that was actually capable of making something out of the subject you're looking at.

gpaai

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:41 pm

I eat, drink and sleep PAD. :shock:

My every thought seems to be PAD. :shock:

My wife can strike up a conversation about any subject and my first thought is, "Will that make a good PAD photo?" :lol:

Gary
I love photoshopography.......

jillburhans

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:59 pm

OK I admit it. Each evening I am dreaming of shooting photographs and see images created inside of my dreams.

And YES I eat, sleep, drink it too. Now each action is motivated by what I can capture with my camera.

At times, HAVE to step away.

polyvios

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:03 pm

I have nightmares of my CF failing and not getting a PAD, or of dropping my little camera, or of FORGETTING to take it with me (I'm also naked in the last one, but more bothered with the absense of the camera!) I also had a nightmare of accidentally deleting my PAD gallery but I blame Adal for that one!

annayu

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:02 pm

No, but once I dreamt of water dropping out of my camera when I turned it on. What a nightmare!!!

dazedgonebye

Post Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:18 pm

lj0913 wrote:OMG - I am soooo glad I am not the only one. I have very vivid dreams every night. Sunday night I dreamt that Jeannie, and I were shooting photos at my new house near the beach. She kept on saying "look at this house" I kept on say "keep shooting, keep shooting" Jennifer looked at us like we were nuts! I have had some other crazy PaD dreams too. I bet I'll have one tonight since we're talking about.

Ok I feel better I am not the only one....

Larry,
I just want to point out that just because you are not the only one, it does not mean that you aren't crazy. :P

jude_53

Post Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:35 am

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I had this dream.. i dreamed that I saw Polyvios naked.. and i ran away with his camera.. and simon tried to take it from me cuz he has this total dream of owning a new piece of equipment. We bartered.. poly's camera for one of simon's models...

You know what? i dream this. i talk this.. i . drive everyone i know .. mad with this. I ... hurt myself the other day ... going to bed. I bent over in the darkened room to pick up my favorite blankie (shut up).. and i cracked my cheekbone on the tripod i had left standing there from earlier in the day. After the pain and tears stopped i thought...

OMG i hope it turns all sorts of colors so i have a great PAD for tomorrow.

WE NEED THERAPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

jude.

hehe

polyvios

Post Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:12 pm

jude that WAS YOU? At first I thought it was Angelina Jolie running away with my camera but I didn't manage to get a good look after you took your energy mask off!.. I should have know it was you, who else would be reddish hair, slightly overexposed perfect skin and almost G-blurred dreamlike softness???... Better give that camera back before the set the dream dogs on ya!
I remember now! Right after you stole my cmmy you stuck your tongue out and went Nanee Nanee Foo Foo! Must have been April 9th!
We DO NEED therapy... and not just for the PAD!

Sorry about you're cheekbone, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!

PS. Did I use dreamlike softness in a dream description???? Something to ponder about!

simonkirk

therapy?

Post Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:40 pm

Therapy no, we just need another picture!

and i would like to say i am seeing some one about my new toy problem................a shop!
Simon Kirk

juliano

Post Tue May 04, 2004 10:47 pm

xxxxxxxxx

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Do you have dreams about PaD ??!!