Board index PBase PaD Discussion Stupid question for a newbe at the PAD

PaD Discussion

Stupid question for a newbe at the PAD

discuss photo-a-day projects
stevenoz

Stupid question for a newbe at the PAD

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:58 pm

I have just started a gallery for PAD today. My stupid question is will the boards software automatically post the newest picture in my gallery to the main display for everyone’s pictures? Or how is that done?

I am looking forward to joining the ranks of so many talented people :D

djarvik

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:05 pm

First, create a "pad gallery", then go to the very bottom of the page(of that particular gallery, while in edit mode) and there you'll fid an option to make your galley a "picture a day" gallery... You are done!

If you wish I can add you to my list of "paders", this will give you some traffic on your pictures, so you can get started with you "fans" :)

good luck and welcome to the club!

Alon Brik

stevenoz

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:50 pm

djarvik wrote:First, create a "pad gallery", then go to the very bottom of the page(of that particular gallery, while in edit mode) and there you'll fid an option to make your galley a "picture a day" gallery... You are done!

If you wish I can add you to my list of "paders", this will give you some traffic on your pictures, so you can get started with you "fans" :)

Alon Brik

Yes please add me to your PADERS, as I will add you to mine.

So, when I add a new picture to that PAD gallery will it automatically be displayed for that day, even if yesterdays picture is still in the PAD gallery that I created?

Thanks
Last edited by stevenoz on Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stevenoz

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:52 pm

djarvik wrote:First, create a "pad gallery", then go to the very bottom of the page(of that particular gallery, while in edit mode) and there you'll fid an option to make your galley a "picture a day" gallery... You are done!

Alon Brik

I already have you in my favorites. I think your work is just increadible :wink:

djarvik

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:09 pm

stevenoz wrote:

Alon Brik

So, when I add a new picture to that PAD gallery will it automatically be displayed for that day, even if yesterdays picture is still in the PAD gallery that I created?

Thanks

yep, you don't have to remove the photo from the gallery the newest uploaded image will show up.

djarvik

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:20 pm

stevenoz wrote:

Alon Brik

I already have you in my favorites. I think your work is just increadible :wink:

Thanx! ;)

BTW, I've added you to the list!

stevenoz

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:23 pm

djarvik wrote:
stevenoz wrote:

Alon Brik

Thanks

yep, you don't have to remove the photo from the gallery the newest uploaded image will show up.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure.

Steve

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Stupid question for a newbe at the PAD