Board index PBase PaD Discussion Reluctantly bowing out

PaD Discussion

Reluctantly bowing out

discuss photo-a-day projects
lhaskins

Reluctantly bowing out

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:52 am

Just wanted to let all my PAD friend know that I have to bow out for now. I'm working on a couple of projects that just make it too difficult to come up with something every day and I dont want to just snap something so I can keep going.
I'm off to barcelona in a couple of week and hope to have some nice work to show you all when I get back. I've really enjoyed being a part of this group, will miss it greatly and will definately keep checking out all the great work here!
Cheers, Lisa
http://www.pbase.com/lhaskins
http://www.quick-sands.com/lisahaskins

simonkirk

please dont leave!

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:30 am

Sorry to see you are leaving :cry: , remmeber we will always be here and you are able to start again any time, we will miss you and your work greatly, i look forward to seeing te new stuff, have a good trip!
Simon Kirk

Dynamic Light Photography

adalberto_tiburzi

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:12 pm

Wow Barcelona, I'm in love with that city.
I'. sure you'll have a great :D time, Lisa.
Adal.

ziggers

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:32 pm

Have a wonderful time, Lisa! Take a holiday from PAD and come back when you can ;) We'll still be here

lhaskins

Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:14 pm

Thanks very much for the very kind words....I'll still be posting images to my pbase gallerys every now and then and hopefully will be able to pick up the PaD again sometime.....
Cheers and happy shooting to everyone :D
Lisa
http://www.quick-sands.com/lisahaskins

rico101

Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:17 pm

Sorry to see you go - good luck and I'll check out your other work!

John

annayu

Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:30 pm

Lisa as you already know, you have a permanent place on my favorite list, PaD or not. Enjoy Barcelona, come back with new pictures.
/Anna

jillburhans

Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:39 pm

I agree with Anna..you will always have a place in my favorites. Your photography is an inspiration and gives one a glimpse into what is not seen everyday.

Have a safe trip and Godspeed.

nicksie

Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:40 pm

Oh, shame, Lisa! I've been looking through your galleries on and off for a good while, now, and have really enjoyed them!

Enjoy your Barcelona trip, and good luck with your projects. I look forward to seeing more of your photos when you come back!

Nikki

dazedgonebye

Sorry to see you go

Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:23 pm

...but I can certainly relate to the issues.
Hope to see you back soon.

clickaway

Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:02 am

Sorry to see you stop the daily posts Lisa, but it will just be like old times again. You were on my favouries before you joined this little? group.

Have a great time!

5points

Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:44 am

Well, to take a break is a good thing, gives you time to reflect...

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Reluctantly bowing out