Board index PBase PaD Discussion Help!

PaD Discussion

Help!

discuss photo-a-day projects
kstuebin

Help!

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:23 pm

I accidentally moved, instead of copying, some images from my pad gallery to another one. If I move them back, then won't they all load into the main PAD gallery?? So can I deselect my pad gallery as my pad gallery and then move them back and then tomorrow reselect it as my pad gallery? Did that make sense?

TIA,

Karen

dazedgonebye

Once more

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:30 pm

You've got me a bit confused over multiple PAD galleries.
In general, you should be able to move them back wherever you like.

kstuebin

I only have one Pad gallery..

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:04 pm

I moved some older images from it to another gallery. Usually I do a copy but forgot to check the box. So they're in another gallery. If I move them back to my pad gallery, then won't the PAD program upload them into Pbase's PAD gallery? As long as I have my PAD gallery selected as my PAD gallery? I think it will and it would be embarrassing to have 4 or 5 images pop up on Pbase's PAD gallery.

Karen

northstar37

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:26 pm

Only one individual's picture at a time will show up in the PAD meta gallery. The latest one. So if you move them all back, all that will happen is that only the latest one to be moved over will show up.

You won't have more than one showing up.

jillburhans

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:59 am

Karen

You can also as you load the photo go to edit the photo and check the box which disallows viewing..or even go to PAD gallery and check for non viewing.

brother_mark

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:34 am

Northstar's right. Don't worry about it. As soon as you load a new photo for Friday, it will unseat the old one that you've just moved back.

kstuebin

Thanks..everyone

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:29 am

I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Help!