Board index PBase PaD Discussion back-dated PaD from holidays...

PaD Discussion

back-dated PaD from holidays...

discuss photo-a-day projects
northstar37

back-dated PaD from holidays...

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:32 pm

If you have been away (eg been on holiday) do you simply leave a gap or should you put in pictures (taken on the missing days) when you get back??? :?

scirburn

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:45 pm

Great Question. We will also be on holiday in May and will miss seeing and entering pictures. Let me know when you find out. Thanks. By the way love your galleries Northstar.

northstar37

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:03 pm

I think that I will upload the missing days today and tomorrow.

clickaway

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:28 pm

The show must go on! You should certainly be PADing when you are away, be it on a business trip, holiday or whatever. Not sure about long hospital stays however!

Just load them up when you come back. If you wish to do a 'holiday' gallery, it might be an idea to promote this via your PAD with a link and also a mention in the relevant thread here in the PAD forum.

Ray

scirburn

Post Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:38 pm

Thanks for the reply. I think the link is the best as we will be gone two weeks in May but want to continue to PAD.

bigbad

Post Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:40 am

i recently got back from a weeklong vacation. i continued the PAD and then just posted them all when i got home. I'll be doing the same tomorrow since i went home the last few days and didn't have decent internet access.
thou shalt not weigh more than thy refridgerator...

davballguy

Post Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:48 am

i usually post a vacation notice in advance, then when i return post a few pictures to sorta make up for what I missed, and also to let people know where I was!

wes
A photo a day
Keeps hard workers at play.
http://www.pbase.com/davballguy/

Board index PBase PaD Discussion back-dated PaD from holidays...