Board index PBase PaD Discussion Comments and Replies...

PaD Discussion

Comments and Replies...

discuss photo-a-day projects
toddono

Comments and Replies...

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:07 am

I have a newby question.

I'm just wondering if people get a direct response somehow when they post comments on other peoples pages? I've replied or responded to posts about my photos but I'm not sure the first person ever sees them. Is there someplace to check in pbase (ie:home)?

So, if I post a comment on someone's page, and they reply, do I have to revisit their page to see the reply or would I see it somewhere on my pages?

Maybe it's a stupid question, but I'm curious. People have posted some nice comments and I've replied but I don't know if anyone has seen my thanks... Likewise, I've commented on some photos and curious about follow ups.

http://pbase.com/toddono

brother_mark

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:48 am

To my knowledge, you have to go back and look. That can be hard to remember to do. Some people rarely reply so no point in double checking them. Some people do. If you regularly reply and are maybe witty or very gracious, people will get in the habit of checking back.

toddono

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:29 am

Thanks Mark. That's the way it appeared to me, as well. But I thought I would ask and see if there wasn't some feature or process I was missing about pbase.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Comments and Replies...