Board index PBase PaD Discussion list of the 2nd 100 PAD photographers

PaD Discussion

list of the 2nd 100 PAD photographers

discuss photo-a-day projects
brother_mark

list of the 2nd 100 PAD photographers

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:06 am

I will maintain a list of the 2nd 100 PAD photographers. At http://www.pbase.com/brother_mark/links ... _galleries

If you began AFTER Feb. 2, 2004 OR are not included on <a href="http://www.pbase.com/jeannius/links_to_other_photo_a_day_people">Jeannius's Links page</a> send me a pmail with your name, start date, link to your preferred self-portrait/representative image, and link to your PAD gallery. Give me a few days to add you. (Especially this first set!! :) )

Mark Hemhauser

jude_53

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:04 pm

Um... what's pmail? (I told you.. technologically un-sound)

brother_mark

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:01 pm

"pmail" my shorthand for the messaging system within pbase. Click on the "PM" button on the bottom of my comment and you will be "pmailing" me.

mox

Thank you Mark

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:43 pm

I think this will be the best of both worlds. PaD can remain personal, yet open to an ever growing group. Then, we still have the meta-gallery to visit and see who's posting currently.

Pbase is so cool. PaD gang you are the best.

Mark
Visit Mark Jones' Galleries
Nikon Coolpix3100 since May 03
Nikon FG since 1985
http://www.pbase.com/mox

jajlo

Padder Gallery

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:58 pm

Yah had to make me do a self Portrait for my PaD today.. didn't yahz.. eeesh, was hoping to avoid that for awhile... Oh well.. Go to the Zoo Tuesday I think..Free Admin. (And.... My chores have been seriously neglected lately-can't image why.. *cough*)

Thanks for setting all this up Mark!

;D awn

http://www.pbase.com/jajlo

polyvios

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:39 pm

I thought Alon Brik was doing the 2004 PAD links!

brother_mark

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:48 pm

Alon hasn't updated his pbase account since March 10th. He has not added anybody who has asked since then either. His list includes people who started last year and does not include their start date. It's partly redundant with Jeanne's and not very helpful as he's stopped doing it.

I think there is a need for this kind of "gathering" place for newbies to check out each other's galleries. And for "old timers" to find some really good new people.

polyvios

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:09 pm

I didn't know Alon had gone MIA! Thanks for the heads up!

I started on 1/2/04 (a day before what you wrote in the original message) and I'm not on Jeannes list ( I am on Alons however) I am eligible for your list?

brother_mark

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:56 am

Polyvios, you're on it!

polyvios

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:56 am

Oh my.... DO I FEEL STUPID NOW!

thnks Mark, I had NO idea!

djarvik

Post Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:15 pm

hi guys,

..yes, yes,.....I know....

I had some very serious personal buisness matters this past month... sorry, but I can't fill you in.. :)

I AM VERY SORRY to leave you like that, with no replays and such... but I'
m back! ..and already updated all of your requests.

again, believe me, I'm really sorry for my time out....

clickaway

Post Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:29 pm

Welcome back, Alon!

In my view, whoever is to upkeep the second 100 list ought to take the initiative, rather than waiting for people to respond, especially when there hasn't been a list recently. Hopefully, other PADers will alert you too.

I also think that it muddies the waters for people to feature on both lists.
Hopefully, people that are on both lists will have a view on this.

For the sake of the PAD group I think there ought to be a uniform approach, including the person's PAD start date, rather than the date we've uploaded them on this link.

Whoever does this, will be doing our group a great service. My hats go off to them!

Ray

djarvik

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:02 pm

ok, I think I got the point :)

first.... I'll update all the "dates".....

maybe I should sort all by the "start date"?

...then we will take it from there...

BTW if anyone wishes to be added, just send me your Portrait, link & Date you started the project; and I will add you to the list.

...your suggestions on improoving this list are very wellcomed!

Board index PBase PaD Discussion list of the 2nd 100 PAD photographers