Board index PBase PaD Discussion MIA

PaD Discussion

MIA

discuss photo-a-day projects
jfender

MIA

Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:10 pm

On the off chance that Mark and a local friend aren't the only ones wondering if I fell off the face of the earth, I thought I'd let my fellow PADer's know why there have been no posts in my PAD gallery since Saturday.

The long and short of it is that my computer went "up" on Sunday afternoon. :shock: Its in the shop as we speak and I'm awaiting the good or bad news. Waiting none too patiently either. I'm seriously considering finding a 12-step program for computer addiction. I had to stay home from work on Monday because my daughter was sick and the idea of being in the house for HOURS on end without a computer to sit at for even a few minutes was enough to have me almost hyperventilating. Not to mention writing run-on sentences of massive length. :lol:

At least I can keep up with my email and what others are doing in THEIR PADs here at work. Just don't email the boss and tell on me.

If I don't have a computer by this weekend, I might be visiting the nearest Circuit City....got that CC with the big open limit just SITTING there. If I could just manage to keep my husband from figuring out what I did though. :wink:

Joy
Joy
Multi-tasking - Screwing everything up simultaneously.
--- Anon

isshinryu_mom

Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:19 am

I wondered where you were. :) Sorry your computer is sick but glad you haven't ditched the PAD project. I do sometimes wonder when people quit posting but I kind of hate to write and say, "where's your pics for the past days, weeks, whatever.... "

I think I'd probably die of withdrawals if my computer went out on a day I was stuck home for some reason!!! No pbase, no checking the pads... horrors!! Hope you're back up and running quickly.

Board index PBase PaD Discussion MIA