Board index PBase PaD Discussion Favorite PAD Gallery?

PaD Discussion

Favorite PAD Gallery?

discuss photo-a-day projects
gpaai

Favorite PAD Gallery?

Post Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:16 pm

Do you have a favorite PAD gallery besides your own? Here is mine:

http://www.pbase.com/ziggers/pad
I love photoshopography.......

clickaway

Post Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:03 pm

That's a toughie!

There are probably about 10 to 15 that share top place. It would be unfair if I selected just one here, but Angela is up there!

I think its cool to see new PAD photographers coming along. Sometimes, they are fairly inexperienced but in a short time you can see their skills developing.

ziggers

Post Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:24 pm

:O OMG!!! :shock: :shock:

Wow, I'm absolutely blown away and flattered!!!

For me, there are so many many favorites! I love all the PADer's and all the PAD/PotD galleries!

isshinryu_mom

Post Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:38 am

A favorite... I could never pick just one!

Some are favorites because of the beautiful photography, some because of the creative way of looking at the world, some because I'm fascinated by peeking into someone else's life each day, and some because I'm enjoying watching the explosion of an untapped talent. A few of my favorites came about because in looking at the beginning of their PADs and the end I see such growth in both photography skills and the confidence the person has in expressing their vision.

If pressed to choose a favorite, I'd have to say that the meta-gallery is my favorite PAD. Although, at times, I get annoyed at the entries that don't fall into my own personal criteria of what a PAD is (not wanting to start that discussion again, just commenting) and at times I feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of people posting, I think one of the things I most love about PADing is the great diversity among the types of galleries and people here.

davballguy

Post Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:50 am

Deservedly recognized, Angela, your heart and soul are evident in each of your images, and you carry it with you to so many others in the PAD community.

I am a fan of Angela's work as well, but I'll put in a vote for CJ Morgan's PAD. He creates fabulous portraits and everyday photographs, and he can pull off a self-portrait in the shower! I recently saw him pulling a rabbit out of a tophat too......lol just kidding.

wes
A photo a day
Keeps hard workers at play.
http://www.pbase.com/davballguy/

clickaway

Post Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:58 pm

Wes,

Did he do that whilst being in the shower at the same time? :lol:

cjmorgan

Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:51 am

davballguy wrote:...I recently saw him pulling a rabbit out of a top hat too...LOL just kidding.
wes

Thanks for the kind words Wes. And for
the inspiration for today's picture...

CJ

adalberto_tiburzi

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:33 am

LOL @ cj and wes!!! :lol:

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Favorite PAD Gallery?