Board index PBase PaD Discussion New member...please outline how to PAD

PaD Discussion

New member...please outline how to PAD

discuss photo-a-day projects
mikej4

New member...please outline how to PAD

Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:19 pm

Hi...just started posting my photos on pbase and have been reading a lot about pads. I think it's a fantastic idea and I want to participate, but am unsure exactly how to do it. Do I simply name a new gallery "Photo a Day" and upload a picture each day to it? Is it that simple?

Also, I've read how many of you have people "assigned to your PAD favorites list"? How does one do that?

Thanks in advance for your assistance...

clickaway

Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:15 pm

Mike,

I'm glad you are on the brink of joining us doing PAD.

The idea is that you take a photo each day and post it in a gallery suitably titled. There are occassions that it may be impossible for you to do this - perhaps through illness or lack of camera. So far, I've been able to keep the momentum going since last August and I'm still finding new objects and angles, many of them in my humble house!

Don't worry if you cannot actually upload on that same day. Obviously, that is our aim, but that's not so critical, but the PAD gallery will always show your latest upload so its always a good idea to upload straightaway, rather than two days together.

Don't get too hung up about any rules, we all have a different approach to this journey of fun and learning. Rules? Try not to think of them, just be creative!

If you go to "Edit my Gallery" you will find a button at the bottom of the page where you can define the gallery as a PAD one. That will put the image in the PAD gallery.

Ray

mikej4

Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:24 pm

THanks Ray. I'm looking forward to this!

Board index PBase PaD Discussion New member...please outline how to PAD