Board index PBase PaD Discussion My Apologies for Lack of Commenting Lately

PaD Discussion

My Apologies for Lack of Commenting Lately

discuss photo-a-day projects
darter02

My Apologies for Lack of Commenting Lately

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:57 pm

I just wanted to let all PADers know that while I do still take photos everyday, I don’t usually have time to browse all the galleries like I used to and comment. I’m finishing two years of evening classes this week and a few other things have kept me a bit busy. It takes me hours to go through each gallery and post, so if you’ve noticed a silence from me lately, please do not be offended or think I am becoming so arrogant that I feel I have no need to respond to other people’s work.

You will note that I do have time to stop by the boards on occasion though… LOL
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

tamn

Re: My Apologies for Lack of Commenting Lately

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:23 pm

I, for one, forgive you!

In fact, I've been having pretty much the same problem for a few months. I haven't even had enough time to get around to the (too few) galleries I usually comment on.

Sorry everyone!

jillburhans

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:31 pm

Oh Ron...we realize time is a issue for most. There are days that I visit but dont comment.

We understand. :D

dazedgonebye

Not everyone...

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:39 pm

... is tied to a computer all day long with time to browse. It's not like you're bailing and the boat is sinking. Enjoy whatever part of this you can.

isshinryu_mom

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:10 pm

Don't worry about it! Sometimes we have more time than other times. Just keep taking your pics. :D

mysticchyna

Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:52 am

Don't worry bout it...I've been unable to keep up myself lately what wth time and being sick. It happens..

simonkirk

Dont worry

Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:28 pm

Hey it happens to us all, i am starting evening classes again this year, time is getting short, i am just glad to see your images!

Simon K

Oh the people guard the guards

Board index PBase PaD Discussion My Apologies for Lack of Commenting Lately