Board index PBase PaD Discussion Who's Shot Is That Anyway?

PaD Discussion

Who's Shot Is That Anyway?

discuss photo-a-day projects
vid64

Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:04 am

I think you should reveal the answers just before you see the frustrated and angry mob of PaDers coming over the hill with pitch forks attached to their DSLR hotshoes... ;-)

ironphotographer

Timing is everything.

Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:14 pm

I'd hate to time that one wrong! :lol:

ziggers

Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:33 pm

ROTFL @ David!!!! :lol:

dazedgonebye

HELP!!

Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:15 pm

I could use some help moderating the who's shot gallery. All you need do is log on a few times a day and tell people if their guesses are right or wrong.
You don't get to guess of course.
I'll keep doing the same, but with two people doing it, it will keep a better pace than I have time to keep up right now.
If anyone would like to help out, let me know.
smaniscalco@mail.com

ironphotographer

More pictures up

Post Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:30 am

....and I've got my volunteer.
Thanks.

scirburn

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:00 am

I will have to try this it looks like fun. I do recognize a couple but can not remember the names. Guess I will have to pay better attention from now on. Keith

dazedgonebye

New images to guess

Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:44 pm

OK, I just posted 4 new images.
Our current count is 16 in the "revealed" gallery and 13 in the "unknown" gallery.
So far, Jill seems to be the best a guessing and also posted an image that stumped people for a very long time.
Glad you are all having fun!

Thanks to Anabla for helping me out!

dazedgonebye

More images posted

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:31 pm

We keep getting images, but the guessing is falling off. Some of the images have been stumpers.
I'm going to start giving the sex of the photographer when an image sits for awhile, and perhaps other clues if I can think of them.

clickaway

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:40 pm

Yep, I can see your point for giving clues after a few days. But I think you gave too big a clue recently, although that photo has yet to be guessed.

I think some regular guessers have been a bit pre-occupied lately, but it would be cool to get more people participating. I almost feel guilty about guessing too much in relation to others.

I think we will be stumped if a brand new PADer puts up an image. Hopefully, you'll give us a clue on such photos!

Thanks for continuing with this. I find it so much fun.

And thanks to Anabela for helping..

Ray

ziggers

Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:39 pm

I find it fun too!!

There are a ton in there right now that I'm clueless as to whose they could be!

Off to look again at them ;)

dazedgonebye

More shots

Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:45 pm

Just added three more shots.
Sorry about the lack of participation on my part of late. I had a busy weekend. Between the balloon festival http://www.pbase.com/dazedgonebye/balloons and building a new computer...my geek dance card was all filled up.

Thanks to Anabela once again for keeping it going.

ironphotographer

The big reveal.

Post Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:41 pm

To all....
On or about Sunday April 18th. I will reveal all remaining images. I'm going to shut down the guessing game for now and try to make time for a more food challenges. No doubt we will play this game again some day.
Thanks again to Anabela. I'd have never gotten this far without her pitching in.
Be sure to check back at the ironphotographer home pages and dazedgonebye PaD pages for announcements regarding fugure who is it and food challenges.

clickaway

Post Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:51 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Steven, but I can see your point. Its difficult to run too many galleries at once, especially challenge type ones as well. I also think it had too few participants, but maybe the 'Big Reveal' will tell us that some others were taking part we did not know about. Who knows?

I really do hope you can re-start this at some point. It was fun whilst it lasted!!

Thanks,

Ray

ironphotographer

No doubt that it will be back.

Post Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:46 pm

I have so much going on that I have to re-evaluate my participation with PaD'ing every week or so, to see if I can still fit it in.
The guessing gallery will be back in the next few months. We'll just give it a rest for now.

ironphotographer

Revealed.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:18 pm

I had a bit of time and there have been no guesses for the last couple of days...so, I've revealed the image makers.

Go take a look.

Thanks again to all for playing along!

Previous

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Who's Shot Is That Anyway?