Board index PBase PaD Discussion Weekly Theme?

PaD Discussion

Weekly Theme?

discuss photo-a-day projects
bigbad

Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:20 am

if memory of the movie serves me, the sins are Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, Greed, Wrath, and Lust. in no particular order.

but i do agree we ought to assign each a specific day if we go ahead with it.
thou shalt not weigh more than thy refridgerator...

dazedgonebye

no way

Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:19 pm

I could get that done in 7 consecutive days.... Anyone for once a week on Monday's perhaps?

rtwo

Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:34 pm

Just to let you all know I'm not going to participate in these theme effort. No objections... just more into trying to capture each day in my life as it really happens. Best wishes.
Robin Reid
"Lets snap to it" <grin>

clickaway

Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:01 pm

I can usually cope with one-off theme days, but the consecutive ones would be too restrictive for me.

I know the black and white one ran for a week but that was much more flexible.

simonkirk

arrrg

Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:03 pm

definatly one day only, i struggle with a photo a day.
Simon Kirk

dazedgonebye

Correction

Post Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:31 pm

I meant to say I could NOT get that done on consecutive days....

davballguy

Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:12 am

To suggest we sin the most on Mondays? hehe, I think I can handle that....

wes
A photo a day
Keeps hard workers at play.
http://www.pbase.com/davballguy/

brother_mark

Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:19 pm

I like the seven deadly sins idea, but how about as a separate project, like the 26 things people did last year? Maybe finish by the middle of May. Of course we're always free to do it however we want. I like the idea though.

And Ms. Reid, you could try to use a song to illustrate a day. I will be using a theme or idea that has some meaning to me and my life now.

simonkirk

26 things

Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:47 pm

sounds like a good idea doing over a month or so, the 26 thing project is set by a group at http://www.sh1ft.org
they have just started the Q&A project which i am working on now.

I am happy to do the album cover on the 16th gives me time to select something, how about completeing the deadly sins project by end of April or possibly May?
Simon Kirk

bigbad

Post Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:03 pm

doing them as a seperate project works for me. probably even better that way so there is more time to think about each one.
thou shalt not weigh more than thy refridgerator...

jude_53

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:40 am

Did we ever decide WHICH Monday we were starting the sins? and if so.. (tell me).. what sin should we start with?

kath_fraser_1329

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:21 am

Really like the idea of "7 Deadly Sins", but we definately need a start and finish date....(Im one of these folks who needs a timescale on things!)
Also I have a couple of questions about how it would sort out, would we just post our pictures as we have done them? Or would we wait til the end of the alloted time and then post all 7?
Kath

simonkirk

guess time

Post Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:53 pm

Jude, why do we not post the image and every one has to work out the sin?
Simon Kirk

jude_53

Post Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:24 am

Now THAT'S an interesting idea simon.... hmmm.. still need a monday to start.. remember this coming friday the 16th is the song title theme...

simonkirk

19th

Post Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:28 pm

okay how about the week beginning the 19th, that way we can keep it this month and we have a couple of days between this and the album peice?

i am game!
Simon Kirk

PreviousNext

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Weekly Theme?