Board index PBase PaD Discussion Thanks Everyone

PaD Discussion

Thanks Everyone

discuss photo-a-day projects
katwilkens

Thanks Everyone

Post Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:01 pm

This would be a good place to express my appreciation to everyone who posts a new photo each day. I discovered the site just a few weeks ago and have checked in daily since then. I like it that there are different levels of photographers, from professionals to "shutterbugs." I love these glimpses of life from different parts of the world whether they are street scenes, natural phenomena, household objects--they are all interesting to me.

jillburhans

Post Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:17 pm

And I also would like to extend a warm welcome to you as well. Yes you will find so much talent on PBASE and learn so much, just as I have.

Certainly is a challenge each day to photograph yet an enjoyable one. Enjoy :)

katwilkens

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:38 pm

Thank you, Jill. I've learned a lot already. Still, I'm trying to maintain my own vision--that is, doing a photo diary rather than trying many "fine art" photos which would take a lot of time and probably not turn out too well anyway!

scirburn

Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:09 am

I also just started PAD this month and so far love it. It is a real challenge finding a picture for the day. I do get out and find one though. I think it will go a long way in keeping us fit by getting out and about. I have seen lots of things really interesting and enjoy looking at the photos each day. Thanks everyone for comments you have made on my pictures. Keith
http://www.pbase.com/scirburn

Board index PBase PaD Discussion Thanks Everyone