Board index Other Travel Charity photo project: Sao Paulo, Brazil

Travel

Charity photo project: Sao Paulo, Brazil

fuzzytek

Charity photo project: Sao Paulo, Brazil

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:45 pm

I'm creating a project to benefit orphanages in Sao Paulo. I'm looking for photographers that live there and would be interested in publicity through a charitable effort. I'm also interested in finding merchandisers of photo equipment that would be interested in sales and donation.

Through the Eyes of An Angel
This is the name I've dubbed the project. The objective is to capture expressions of joy and celebration on the faces of children in the orphanages.
Future Plans
I suspect there will be a future for this project to touch orphanages in locations around the world. If you would like to assist in organizing the effort please contact me.
Current Activities
I will be traveling to Sao Paulo arriving 10-Nov and departing 30-Nov. At this point many of the details of my stay are unclear - precisely where I'm staying and whom I'll be talking with. These are coming together this week and may unfold on the trip. My money is tight having lost my job a couple weeks ago. I may be staying at a Youth Hostel and using bus/subway to get where I need to go. I'm praying that language doesn't create a huge barrier in my efforts - sorry I don't speak Portuguese.

Pardon if I'm a new name on the forum here.

Board index Other Travel Charity photo project: Sao Paulo, Brazil