Board index Other Travel India

Travel

India

dannybrison

India

Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:46 pm

Just been to India and took about 10,000 pictures there with a Fuji Finepix 700 (wonderfull camera !!). There is a selection of 200 photos on my pbase site. Enjoy if yo want.

mreichel

Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:02 am

Nice shots :D , how did you manage to take 10,000 pictures? By that I mean how did you upload them all, from India? I'll be in India this June-July and I really don't know how I'm going to take so many pictures. What did you do? Bring a lot of memory cards? some film?

bobtrips

Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:58 am

You beat me, I only brought back ~ 6,000.

I've been using a 20 gig Image Bank, portable hard drive, for the last four years. Slip in your card, copy pictures to hard drive, reformat card, shoot some more.

There are several different PHDs, Image Bank and X-Drive are the least expensive.

There are also portable CD burners, allow you to burn multiple copies as you go. Visit this site and you will find some basic info. http://www.adrianwarren.com

dannybrison

Post Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:41 am

mreichel wrote:Nice shots :D , how did you manage to take 10,000 pictures? By that I mean how did you upload them all, from India? I'll be in India this June-July and I really don't know how I'm going to take so many pictures. What did you do? Bring a lot of memory cards? some film?

I had two X-Drive of 20 Gb with me and that works very well. I used 15 Gb on each of them. Have a nice trip to India and bring some wonderfull pictures back.

mreichel

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:45 am

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to bring back a ton of shots (but I doubt 10000 :D )!

mreichel

Post Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:13 am

I am finally back from India, didnt quite make it to 10000, but minus one zero is more like it - 1000.
http://www.pbase.com/mreichel/india

ssolar23

Burn a CD-rom

Post Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:00 am

mreichel wrote:Nice shots :D , how did you manage to take 10,000 pictures? By that I mean how did you upload them all, from India? I'll be in India this June-July and I really don't know how I'm going to take so many pictures. What did you do? Bring a lot of memory cards? some film?

You can go to internet cafe and buy a cd-rom and burn it.

Board index Other Travel India