Board index Other Travel does anyone plan to come to north italy or slovenia/croatia?

Travel

does anyone plan to come to north italy or slovenia/croatia?

venicenaturaperd

does anyone plan to come to north italy or slovenia/croatia?

Post Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:17 pm

I am an italian male affascinated from art , culture, nature..and I am really happy to have found this com and this forum by chance..
If there is anybody coming over italy, veneto(venezia first of all) and friuli venezia giulia(gorizia/trieste/udine) ...or slovenia my neighbourhood, and istria (croatian side of the adriatic) and karnten( austria) ...I would love to help on giving info, exchanging my news and any help needed..
as well helping in all accomodation...
I love to get to know lot of people and to travel ...

rickshaw

Re: does anyone plan to come to north italy or slovenia/croa

Post Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:04 pm

venicenaturaperd wrote:I am an italian male affascinated from art , culture, nature..and I am really happy to have found this com and this forum by chance..
If there is anybody coming over italy, veneto(venezia first of all) and friuli venezia giulia(gorizia/trieste/udine) ...or slovenia my neighbourhood, and istria (croatian side of the adriatic) and karnten( austria) ...I would love to help on giving info, exchanging my news and any help needed..
as well helping in all accomodation...
I love to get to know lot of people and to travel ...

Yes we aere going to be there in late April and have not finalized plans. We are syndicated travel columnists in Canada

eternity2003

Re: does anyone plan to come to north italy or slovenia/croa

Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:23 am

:D Hi, I'm an Italian girl, I love travelling around the World but I'd be pleased to be a guide for friends from other countries here near my town, Bologna in Italy! I can suggest you some hotel or restaurant or some place to visit. You can take a look at my new home page http://digilander.iol.it/eternity2002/holidays.html, it's in Italian and uncomplete yet but I'm going to prepare it with photos and texts of my travels.
If you are interested in, write me to desijuri@yahoo.com or to eternity2003@libero.it in English, French or Italian. See you soon, Desi :wink:

Board index Other Travel does anyone plan to come to north italy or slovenia/croatia?