Board index Other Travel Hi all, Can anyone suggest me?

Travel

Hi all, Can anyone suggest me?

niallasticky

Hi all, Can anyone suggest me?

Post Wed May 23, 2007 11:36 am

Hi all,

One of my very close friend is going to USA next month, he is interested in spending his holiday. Can somebody tell me which place he should choose to go?

sher811

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:12 pm

depends what your friends is interested in

city or country

desert or ocean

theme parks or gambling

LOL

its an awfully big country to pick just ONE place to visit!!!
Sher

bobt54

Post Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:29 pm

If you like the City, I would suggest anywhere from Boston to Washington on the US east coast. From any of those cities it is a short ride by car or rail to one of the others on the East coast of the US. You can see a lot in a short period of time without the expense and time of a lot of travel.

For those interested in the great outdoors and nature, I might suggest Utah/Arizona. Fly into either Salt Lake City or Phoenix and rent a car. From either of those cities you are a few hours away from what I would consider some of the most beautiful spots on earth.

If you like both I suggest Las Vegas. Cheap airfare. Cheap hotels. Then rent a car and you are only a few hours from the Grand Canyon, Zion NP and Bryce NP among other places.

If you have little kids (or you are a big kid), consider Florida. There are a number of Amusement parks like Disney World and there are miles and miles of beaches.

mahowel

Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:23 am

Savannah Georgia, Charleston South Carolina, or better yet New Orleans. :D

Board index Other Travel Hi all, Can anyone suggest me?